$200.00 Budget

Can spend max 200$ on my next order. 180.00 after I get the Atomic Dog book. What should I get?

Last order included 2X Biotest Whey, 2X Spike, 2X t-shirt, 2XSpike Tabs, 1X Alpha-GPC

What I’m thinking of so far:

Help me out.

Flameout and Superfood.

Why are you taking Alpha Male? You don’t look old enough to need that.

I’m 21 years old, I read the article “Testosteone Tool box”, I want a fat burner/energy stimulant/ libido enhancer since I’m worried about my ability to perform.

This is probably talk suitable for BB.com but I want to get stuff that will make me swole. Flameout and Superfood eh? Thats another $78.00

Ill add those to my tentative list.

looks like Flameout and Superfood would be a one month supply. Unless I change the serving size to 2 a day or 1 a day. Or even take Flameout only 5 days a week.

This particular 200.00 order has to last a minimum 2 months. Or would you suggest ordering whatever, then consuming within a month and go a month without?

How fucking retarded do I sound?

[quote]andrew_live wrote:
looks like Flameout and Superfood would be a one month supply. Unless I change the serving size to 2 a day or 1 a day. Or even take Flameout only 5 days a week.

This particular 200.00 order has to last a minimum 2 months. Or would you suggest ordering whatever, then consuming within a month and go a month without?

How fucking retarded do I sound?[/quote]

For a second I thought the $200 was a question of whether or not to buy 4 tubs of Anaconda.

Is there any merit to fore saking all other supps and going with Anaconda only? I’ll toss in the extra 20.00 adn get T.C’s book. Fuck visa bills right?

200 bucks for 2 months? I would just get 2 months worth of protein and a bulk bottle of fish oil then use extra for more food. That’s my opinion though.

[quote]K-Man32 wrote:
200 bucks for 2 months? I would just get 2 months worth of protein and a bulk bottle of fish oil then use extra for more food. That’s my opinion though.[/quote]

This made me wary of bulk or lower quality fish oils…
http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_14501591?nclick_check=1

Hmmm if I were you, I would probably just splurge on the mega Anaconda deal. You sound extremely curious on the other thread, and it is a pretty good deal for what you are getting: highest quality protein, creatine, beta alanine, citrulline, and a wide range of electrolytes. At a couple scoops per workout, this should last 2 months or more (50 total training sessions).

Alternatively, I would personally get 5 tubs of whey, 2 Power Drive (I might be the only one around that still really digs this stuff), and 2 creatine which comes to ~175.

I’d use Grow! and a bulk carbo (like dextrose or malto) for periworkout.

I’d spend the rest on Flameout and Superfood and take a lower dose of each of those.

Also, I’d purchase a good quality multi like LEF, and also get a K2, D3, Vit E (2/3 Gamma form), and ZMA supplement.

Anything left after that?

Glad you brought this up Andrew I am finding myself in the same situation and want to make the most out of my 200 bucks a month on the Biotest hotness.

[quote]K-Man32 wrote:
200 bucks for 2 months? I would just get 2 months worth of protein and a bulk bottle of fish oil then use extra for more food. That’s my opinion though.[/quote]

This. Get 16-20lbs of whey, and spend the rest on burgers, eggs and fatfree milk.

and caffeine & fiber

Alright well I think countingbeans is off the pannel. Hmmm…lets see what else.

3 dozen eggs - $2.75
80% Ground beef on sale - $2.39/lb
Big cannister of oats - $3-$5
Peanut butter

see where I’m going with this?

Unless you have already budgeted a few hundred dollars for food the next few months. In that case, carry on.

i’d buy food as well. or a prostitute.

The money I have to spend on supps is after my groceries are allready purchased. I don’t know if you figure it the same, but if so I’d go

1. Surge Recovery
  2. Protein (Grow! Whey, Metabolic Drive, whatever combo you can afford)
  3. Spike tabs
  4. Bulk fish oil
  5. Surge Workout Fuel (the new tubs are monsterous and lasts me along time)
  6. whatever else you can fit in

You allready know all of this though. Gotta love those t-shirts, I know I do.

Food is already set BONEZ. That $200.00 has been set aside.

[quote]Ocelot82 wrote:
The money I have to spend on supps is after my groceries are allready purchased. I don’t know if you figure it the same, but if so I’d go

1. Surge Recovery
  2. Protein (Grow! Whey, Metabolic Drive, whatever combo you can afford)
  3. Spike tabs
  4. Bulk fish oil
  5. Surge Workout Fuel (the new tubs are monsterous and lasts me along time)
  6. whatever else you can fit in

You allready know all of this though. Gotta love those t-shirts, I know I do.

[/quote]

it all has to last apx. 2 months. Which is why the ANACONDA deal is looking to tempting. That and simplicity. Only one sup to worry about neh? I have a few more days to procrastinate though.

And your sure right about those shirts. They’re totally beast. I’m wearing the Lg. like Thib but unlike Thib I’m not nearly as big. People at my gym love them though. All the compliments make me feel all warm and fuzzy. (and unnecessarily puff’s my ego up)

Hell yeah on the shirts, I don’t know how CT fits into a L. I’m 5’8 175 and a L is tight on me.

To help a fellow T-member in need I have over a full tub of ANACONDA (I have 1.5 tubs and combined it with the other to save space) you can have for free (just pay the shipping). My body only responds to Surge Workout Fuel and I’d MUCH rather give the ANACONDA to somebody who knows what their getting.

Most of the younger kids at my college are gullible and buy NO-xplode from GNC. ANACONDA is just another product to them therefore it’s a waste giving it to them.

I’m not joking either, if your truly having financial troubles save the money you have for some Flameout, FA3, whey, and Superfood.

PM me if your interested.