20 Yrs Old. Steroids: Yes or No?

Ps3 mang

add me up brahs tag: AyoLuke

[quote]T-Fal wrote:
You are going to get fat as a pig on a cycle of steroids. Look at your body % fat for a 20 year old it is very high–I would say you are close to the obese range. 255lbs is way over at 6’1’’ for your physique. Get on a diet and hit the cardio heavy.

Excess fat also means you have a higher proportion of estrogen in your system (do a pinch test on chest and triceps). This is also a health issue. I have less then a quarter inch pinch fat in these areas at age 40 and I am still scared of getting fat on roids or TRT. [/quote]

I had a pinch test done the second week of August and I had 14.5% bodyfat, I’m only near 17% currently. But all my fat is located in my torso for the most part. I changed my diet and workout split and I do high intensity cardio. Usually sprints or fast jog on the treadmill mixed with jump rope.

[quote]jshep58 wrote:

I had a pinch test done the second week of August and I had 14.5% bodyfat, I’m only near 17% currently. But all my fat is located in my torso for the most part. I changed my diet and workout split and I do high intensity cardio. Usually sprints or fast jog on the treadmill mixed with jump rope. [/quote]

no, you are not 17% bodyfat.

but to answer your question… i started doing steroids when i was 20 years old, and i do not regret it at all. However, i was far more developed than you, and i had been studying steroids and steroid cycles for about 6 months.

[quote]jshep58 wrote:

[quote]T-Fal wrote:
You are going to get fat as a pig on a cycle of steroids. Look at your body % fat for a 20 year old it is very high–I would say you are close to the obese range. 255lbs is way over at 6’1’’ for your physique. Get on a diet and hit the cardio heavy.

Excess fat also means you have a higher proportion of estrogen in your system (do a pinch test on chest and triceps). This is also a health issue. I have less then a quarter inch pinch fat in these areas at age 40 and I am still scared of getting fat on roids or TRT. [/quote]

I had a pinch test done the second week of August and I had 14.5% bodyfat, I’m only near 17% currently. But all my fat is located in my torso for the most part. I changed my diet and workout split and I do high intensity cardio. Usually sprints or fast jog on the treadmill mixed with jump rope. [/quote]

Then keep it up man. Try and do a little recompositioning. Don’t focus on the scale…focus on the man in the mirror. The man in the mirror is what everyone see’s, not the number on the scale. I gurantee if you lost about…20-25 lbs through proper diet, lifting, and some HIIT, you would look way bigger. Your physique would be more muscular and defined.

Work on this, stay natural, and when the time comes when its appropriate for you to get on cycle, you will be car better off. A big guy like yourself has a great frame to work with!!! Myself on the other hand…I’m only just over 5’8…so I had a smaller frame to start with. But at 205 lbs and about 11% currently (I’ve just started bulking again so the bf is up a bit), I look pretty big. Now imagine a guy your height, your frame, sitting naturally at a lean 220 and THEN getting on cycle…MONSTER!

im also on trt for life… because i have no desire to ever quit.

if you start… good luck putting it down

[quote]jshep58 wrote:

[quote]T-Fal wrote:

No way you are 17% body fat. I am a lot leaner then you 5’11’’ 190 and I am up at around 19-23%. Different physiques have different outcomes. Your muscles have a soft less defined look so that when you bulk up from drugs you will look fat and bloated–guaranteed. You will get strong, but your muscles will not grow to the extent you think they will with gear. Genetically, you are disadvantaged. Some people think they can run a few cycles and look like an IFBB pro, but the truth is most physiques out there are not sufficiently naturally anabolic and receptive to the hormones. I’ve seen guys juice and gain rippled muscle, while others do the same cycle and look bloated and fat. Excess estrogen comes with bodyfat, shed as much as possible. Do a ton of cardio and try to change your metabolism over a period of years (I’ve seen people do it) then re-evaluate your priorities. My 2 cents.

[quote]T-Fal wrote:

[quote]jshep58 wrote:

[quote]T-Fal wrote:

No way you are 17% body fat. I am a lot leaner then you 5’11’’ 190 and I am up at around 19-23%. Different physiques have different outcomes. Your muscles have a soft less defined look so that when you bulk up from drugs you will look fat and bloated–guaranteed. You will get strong, but your muscles will not grow to the extent you think they will with gear. Genetically, you are disadvantaged. Some people think they can run a few cycles and look like an IFBB pro, but the truth is most physiques out there are not sufficiently naturally anabolic and receptive to the hormones. I’ve seen guys juice and gain rippled muscle, while others do the same cycle and look bloated and fat. Excess estrogen comes with bodyfat, shed as much as possible. Do a ton of cardio and try to change your metabolism over a period of years (I’ve seen people do it) then re-evaluate your priorities. My 2 cents.[/quote]

This ^

I am lucky enough that I basically walked out of the womb with a six pack. First 6 months I started working out, at 18, didn’t even take protein. Didn’t know a damn thing…and I put on around 35 lbs. Sure I gained some fat, but I still had a 6 pack and was vascular. Of course I was fucking pathetically tiny compared to where I am today…but you get my point.

One of my best friends started lifting when I did. We were crazy about it. He wasn’t fat…but never had any resemblance of a six pack either. He started doing cycles way before I did and still doesn’t have a physique that even merits a second glance. We had similar diets, similar routines, and similar years spent in the gym. Difference…genetics.

But don’t let this put you down in any way. You can still be a monster :slight_smile: …just don’t expect to run a few cycles and suddenly be standing on stage with Phil and Jay.

[quote]T-Fal wrote:

[quote]jshep58 wrote:

[quote]T-Fal wrote:

No way you are 17% body fat. I am a lot leaner then you 5’11’’ 190 and I am up at around 19-23%. Different physiques have different outcomes. Your muscles have a soft less defined look so that when you bulk up from drugs you will look fat and bloated–guaranteed. You will get strong, but your muscles will not grow to the extent you think they will with gear. Genetically, you are disadvantaged. Some people think they can run a few cycles and look like an IFBB pro, but the truth is most physiques out there are not sufficiently naturally anabolic and receptive to the hormones. I’ve seen guys juice and gain rippled muscle, while others do the same cycle and look bloated and fat. Excess estrogen comes with bodyfat, shed as much as possible. Do a ton of cardio and try to change your metabolism over a period of years (I’ve seen people do it) then re-evaluate your priorities. My 2 cents.[/quote]

I don’t get you, troll.