20 Yrs Old. Steroids: Yes or No?

Alright, so I’m 20 years old and a sophomore in college. I’ve been training hard since entering my Sophomore year in high school. I am currently 6’1 and about 255lbs. give or take on the day. I just started bouncing at a bar here in town and have been speaking with some co-workers who take steroids and they all started about the same age as me. I am highly interested in buying some in the next month or so.

I want to be completely responsible with this though, my friend/coworker seems to be knowledgeable on the subject and would start me off on a basic cycle. Lasting about 10 weeks he said. Also, he suggested that I get a hold of a PCT after my cycle would end. I am not entirely knowledgeable about it all but I know I have stopped growing height wise and believe I am ready to take them. At the moment I am only interested in taking one cycle and then just maintaining as much as possible after the cycle is done. Any help, tips, or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

I would say no

I’d say no.

Yes you should do steroids. Working class people do steroids.

Defniately not man. You have tons of room for growth and improvement naturally.

Yes, you’re a big guy. But you are just a “bigger guy” you know? You can improve your musculature and overall physique drastically via natural training and proper diet before you ever even touch AAS.

Not trying to come down on you, just being brutally honest in hopes of keeping you from cheating yourself out of future gains you could make when you do step to the dark side :wink:

Also, what are you goals man? You want to just get all big and bulky…like all the stupid football players at universities who think they’re “jacked” bc they can bounce 315 off there chest a few times? Or do you want to get stronger AND build a quality, lean physique?

Sleep on it

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:
Defniately not man. You have tons of room for growth and improvement naturally.

Yes, you’re a big guy. But you are just a “bigger guy” you know? You can improve your musculature and overall physique drastically via natural training and proper diet before you ever even touch AAS.

Not trying to come down on you, just being brutally honest in hopes of keeping you from cheating yourself out of future gains you could make when you do step to the dark side :wink:

Also, what are you goals man? You want to just get all big and bulky…like all the stupid football players at universities who think they’re “jacked” bc they can bounce 315 off there chest a few times? Or do you want to get stronger AND build a quality, lean physique?

Sleep on it[/quote]

This. Alot of room for significant and noticable improvements to physique without AAS. Just no need.

You don’t look 255 at all, unless you’re hiding a lot of fat. Looks like your bf% is well over 20% so that could be the case. Not ready at all. Especially given the fact that you admit to knowing nothing about AS use and are seemingly relying on information from one person in your ear.

Time to start researching.

And research diet while you’re at it.

what are your goals? can you accomplish them without steroids?

I’ve bounced at a club a few times, but don’t let the loser lifelong bouncers who can’t get a real job tell you to hop on the needle.

[quote]BUDs wrote:
I’ve bounced at a club a few times, but don’t let the loser lifelong bouncers who can’t get a real job tell you to hop on the needle.[/quote]

BUDs is right man. You’re in college, doing it the right way. Those guys don’t know shit, they may be “big”, but I’m willing to bet they are older too right?

You have a solid base to work with man, which is better than most people can say. My humble advice is to keep training hard, really do your research on the diet…bc you will look SOOOO much better a little leaner. And of course keep asking questions man! I’m almost done with school to be a teacher, and I can tell you that there truly is no such thing as a dumb question. If you are unsure of something or just need advice on ANYTHING, no matter how minute or silly it may seem, ask people who have been there and done that…it pays off!

P.S…don’t ask BUDs…he will just ask for your # then blab about how excited he is for the new Twilight movie to come out.

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:
I’ve bounced at a club a few times, but don’t let the loser lifelong bouncers who can’t get a real job tell you to hop on the needle.[/quote]

BUDs is right man. You’re in college, doing it the right way. Those guys don’t know shit, they may be “big”, but I’m willing to bet they are older too right?

You have a solid base to work with man, which is better than most people can say. My humble advice is to keep training hard, really do your research on the diet…bc you will look SOOOO much better a little leaner. And of course keep asking questions man! I’m almost done with school to be a teacher, and I can tell you that there truly is no such thing as a dumb question. If you are unsure of something or just need advice on ANYTHING, no matter how minute or silly it may seem, ask people who have been there and done that…it pays off!

P.S…don’t ask BUDs…he will just ask for your # then blab about how excited he is for the new Twilight movie to come out.[/quote]

I’m campin out in line right now! I can’t wait!

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:

P.S…don’t ask BUDs…he will just ask for your # then blab about how excited he is for the new Twilight movie to come out.[/quote]

[/quote]

If you were a real man…you’d be camping out for Modern Warfare 2…comes out in like 3.5 hours son!!! I’m picking it up tomorrow!

You are going to get fat as a pig on a cycle of steroids. Look at your body % fat for a 20 year old it is very high–I would say you are close to the obese range. 255lbs is way over at 6’1’’ for your physique. Get on a diet and hit the cardio heavy.

Excess fat also means you have a higher proportion of estrogen in your system (do a pinch test on chest and triceps). This is also a health issue. I have less then a quarter inch pinch fat in these areas at age 40 and I am still scared of getting fat on roids or TRT.

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[/quote]

If you were a real man…you’d be camping out for Modern Warfare 2…comes out in like 3.5 hours son!!! I’m picking it up tomorrow![/quote]

Shit son, I got that shit on Pre-order

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[/quote]

If you were a real man…you’d be camping out for Modern Warfare 2…comes out in like 3.5 hours son!!! I’m picking it up tomorrow![/quote]

Shit son, I got that shit on Pre-order
[/quote]

Me too lol…I just don’t feel like waiting in line

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[/quote]

Modern Warfare 2 came out three years ago.

If you’re referring to Black Ops 2, good luck with that. I mean it can’t be any worse than the original BOps because that was the shittiest game of the entire CoD franchise.

[quote]Toby Queef wrote:

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[/quote]

If you’re referring to Black Ops 2, good luck with that. I mean it can’t be any worse than the original BOps because that was the shittiest game of the entire CoD franchise. [/quote]

Right lol Black Ops 2! pshhh…semantics.

It should be better this time around, made by a better company. My favorite out of the whole franchise was defiantely MW2 though.

BTW…sorry to the OP for hijacking this thread and turning it into a gay romance/video game nerd chatroom…

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote]Toby Queef wrote:

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[/quote]

If you’re referring to Black Ops 2, good luck with that. I mean it can’t be any worse than the original BOps because that was the shittiest game of the entire CoD franchise. [/quote]

It should be better this time around, made by a better company. My favorite out of the whole franchise was defiantely MW2 though.

BTW…sorry to the OP f
or hijacking this thread and turning it into a gay romance/video game nerd chatroom…
[/quote]

Yo PS3 or 360 ?? Get at me on PS3 brahs i be slayin that MW3

[quote]lbraga wrote:

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote]Toby Queef wrote:

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[/quote]

BTW…sorry to the OP f
or hijacking this thread and turning it into a gay romance/video game nerd chatroom…
[/quote]

Yo PS3 or 360 ?? Get at me on PS3 brahs i be slayin that MW3[/quote]

360 mannnnne

weak sauce son