20 Yrs Old 5

Hi, i have a video instead of photos. I do a variety of sports, but also am looking into some bodybuilding possibly.

Max squat - 515, Bench - 315, deadlift - 545, Waist 29 inches, Thighs 25 inches

It is very rare to this this situation on this forum… A person whose legs are not overshadowed greatly by the upper body. You sir, are quite the opposite.
Good work.
What are your goals?

_Mel

Very small waist… did you have to work hard to get this lean or did it come fairly easily? You look good right now. With another 20 pounds of mass you would look fucking awesome.

Thanks guys. Actually I am a powerlifter and track athlete in college right now. I posted this under a different account because I was unsure about displaying a flex vid to people I know, but my account is @jc_tree_trunks on here normally. And I just uploaded a vid posing on my actual main channel with my lifting vids. My squat has always been much better than anything else, my lower body is naturally alot bigger. I am actually going to convert to olympic weightlifting and see where that takes me after college. As you can tell by my build, I am genetically suited for that sport for sure lol.

The track training is really why I am so lean. I do alot of sprinting, jumping and 2-3 mile cooldowns. I think I will fill out though, as I dont bulk then cut, but rather steadily get bigger at this low bf %.

Here is the vid on my main channel

I created another profile because I was unsure about posting a flexing vid on this account. So bestdoggsnoop is the channel i just created for this. But now I decided screw it. I’m a powerlifter and track athlete in college right now, am going to go into olympic weightlifting after college and see where that takes me. I am lean mostly because of the track training, doing sprints, jumps, and 2-3 mile cooldowns burn fat real quick. I think I should be able to fill out over time as I steadily have been gaining weight while at a low bf %, rather than bulking/cutting.

I’m 5"7’ 172lbs btw, I forgot to post that.
I uploaded a physique vid on my main channel that has my lifting vids.

I gave you a 7 because for your age you have some very good development so far. Your legs are definitely bigger than your upper body. For your sport training that doesn’t really matter but if you were to consider bodybuilding you would have to bring you upper body up a little bit. Nice work though.

[quote]jerometjosvold wrote:
I gave you a 7 because for your age you have some very good development so far. Your legs are definitely bigger than your upper body. For your sport training that doesn’t really matter but if you were to consider bodybuilding you would have to bring you upper body up a little bit. Nice work though. [/quote]

Thanks man, and I agree completely. Whats funny is I actually do lift upper body much more often than low and always have. Even if I just did bodybuilding I think I could get a bit bigger overall, but my upper body just is genetically alot weaker than my lower body as far as muscle mass goes.

Is your upper body lifting based upon a coach’s strength training plan at school? Most collegiate track programs are centered around strength and power; the lifting is different than if you were solely focusing on hypertrophy with strength only as an overlapping goal. Are you a decathlete?

A lot of the hypertrophy training I’ve been reading about is focused on the quality of the lifts and not on how much strain is involved. I’ve run both DI and DIII and I can attest for the fact any of the athletes on my team were given lifting programs that constantly challenged their initial 1RM, especially during the late summer and early in their pre-competition training.

One other thing that is often a limiting factor in college is not just the types of foods you are eating, but the timing. If you wanted to especially gain some upper body mass I think you’d see a strong difference if you had more control of those two factors (I’m speculating a bit but I would be extremely surprised if both those factors were already controlled in an ideal manner for you). Just some thoughts…

Guessing you hold records in squat for your weight in open circuits right?

Your legs are fukn monsters!

Awesome legs!!! Saw your squat vid most def built for squatting. Quads r crazy. If i were u main thing id work on would be triceps. Great work