20 Yrs Old, 160 Pounds. Test E Cycle

I struggled with my leg growth and decided to try everything to get them to grow. A lot of failed attempts but I did find something that worked and you defiantly aren’t doing it. Volume. I’m not saying you should do this routine, I’m just throwing out what personally worked for me.

I hit legs 3x per week with extensive amount of sets and reps, to the point where I was crawling out of the gym afterward. (Slight exaggeration but not far off).

M: 5 sets of goblet squats, 10 sets of squats, 15 sets of leg press, 4 sets of leg extensions, 4 sets hamstring curls. (Tiger fitness workout) (Quad dominant)

W: 5 sets of each: Lunges, deadlifts, lying hamstring curls, dumbbell Romanian deadlifts, hamstring curls, hack squat, leg extensions, back extensions. (Hammy dominant)

F: 5 sets backsquat front squat superset, boulgarian split squat, hack squat, 2 minutes leg press. (Quad dominant)

I did calves every other day on non leg days. I did it for a month. Honestly it was hell. Took forever to finish and was very taxing on my nervous system. That being said I came out mentally stronger just being able to complete my leg day workouts and my legs grew about an inch and a half in that month. I did this naturally btw.

That all being said I think you just need to add a ton more volume to your leg workouts. Hit different exercises, don’t get complacent.

-this advice has been brought to you by a member of the leg hard gainer club.

I built my base doing a strong lifts 5x5 program for many years and now I just squat once a week with 2 supplemental exercises. I vary the squat over the month so that week 1 I do 15 rep sets, week 2 I do 12 rep sets, week 3 I do 8 rep sets and week 4 I do 5 rep sets. My 1RM judged is 475lbs which isn’t too bad for my small size.

I wouldn’t run any AAS at your age of 20, where natural T peaks.

Hell, I’m nearly 30 and there have been people telling me I’m still too young to run a cycle.

Seven month bump