20 Yr Old Assaults 65 Yr Od

Old man strength is nothing to fuck with…ever.

[quote]Bungalow wrote:
You’re telling me you’ve never knocked something over while drunk? The kid probably got clumsy cause of the alcohol, knocked the coin over and then went confronted, got all cocky. Who said the old man didn’t throw a first punch?

Quick edit - not to say I’m supporting the kid, just that let’s get the facts straight before making judgement.[/quote]

Lol at a 65 yr old man throwing the first punch against a 6 5 300 lb foot ball player.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]Bungalow wrote:
You’re telling me you’ve never knocked something over while drunk? The kid probably got clumsy cause of the alcohol, knocked the coin over and then went confronted, got all cocky. Who said the old man didn’t throw a first punch?

Quick edit - not to say I’m supporting the kid, just that let’s get the facts straight before making judgement.[/quote]

There is no reason to even get that close to a bus driver to knock shit over. He was drinking underage. While nothing new to most of us, what you don’t do unless you are fucking retarded is bring that much attention to yourself while doing it.

Look, the bigger you are in terms of celebrity, the LESS shit you can get away with in public.

This jackass just got a full lesson on this. If he is that well known in the community, then he is a dumbass to pull this stunt and not expect any consequences.[/quote]

I’ll side with the fact that the football player was probably out of line, and that he has no excuse for the drinking.

I don’t think it was wise of the bus driver and the other guy to step in when he knocked over the tip jar though. This happens all the time in bars (I work as a bouncer), where the guy is leaving relatively peacefully and says or does something dumb. 9 times out of 10 its not a big deal, and you can escalate an otherwise harmless situation quickly by making a big deal out of it. If the tips were not stolen the driver and the other passenger definitely should have let the football guy leave, and inform the police of his behavior.

I think the driver definitely escalated the situation beyond what it needed to be

[quote]jasmincar wrote:
underage drinking at 20 years old? bwahahaha[/quote]

i know, ridiculous. i was a well behaved child and i got plastered once a month when i was 16

Disgusting to say the least, and also stupid on both their parts.

Old man may have had balls, but should have seen it coming, and the the 20 year old should have been more frightened by a much smaller and older man getting in his face… you never know if someone has a weapon or not. Unknowns get people killed

“Police said Sweezy had been asked to leave the shuttle bus, and on his way out he knocked over the driver’s tip jar.” Reads like this wasn’t an accident, either way I wouldn’t put it past an oaf jock to do something like this. Total dumbass.

Yeah, I get the feeling the boy was smelling himself a bit too much. When he was asked to leave, he tried to show his ass a bit. The results of his behavior will probably stick with him for a lifetime. Stupid kids.

[quote]VerbalHologram wrote:

Old man may have had balls, but should have seen it coming, and the the 20 year old should have been more frightened by a much smaller and older man getting in his face… you never know if someone has a weapon or not. Unknowns get people killed[/quote]

Really? You think the 6’5" 290 lb guy hit the old man because he feared for his life? I don’t watch the news to often. Did I miss an epidemic of senior citizen bus drivers murdering huge, strong young kids?

Here is a comment from the news page, in case people miss it. Its pretty convincing to appear truthful (JR is the footballplayer who assaulted the busdriver) :

28Kari (3/25/2010 at 3:01 AM) 

“Let me tell you the REAL story. JR did NOT knock over the tip jar. It was wired down so it did not fall everytime the bus driver turned a corner. He stole the money out of the tip jar. If he knocked it over, how did it get in his pocket. The bus driver told him he wanted his money back. JR’s friend told him to give it back. They started fighting. The bus driver got off bus and JR blind sided him then threw him to the ground. Put his kness in his chest & on his arms & hit him in the face several times. This is how JR thanked him for the FREE ride that kept him from getting a DUI that night. JR wont admit he did this. He said he knocked it over. JR needs to act like a MAN and own up to what he has done. He is a pathetic excuse for a man. The bus driver is a 65 year old widower who works 2 jobs to make ends meet. he works for tips by driving the bus. He has a fractured cheek, broken eye socket, & cracked ribs. Takes a big man to beat up a senior citizen huh?? I know this story is the REAL story. The bus driver is my Dad. My dad who cannot see out of his swollen shut, black right eye, & cant breathe cause of cracked ribs. I hope they give him ALL the punishment he DESERVES. Be a MAN JR. Take responsibilities for YOUR actions.”

[quote]Ghald wrote:
Here is a comment from the news page, in case people miss it. Its pretty convincing to appear truthful (JR is the footballplayer who assaulted the busdriver) :

“Let me tell you the REAL story. JR did NOT knock over the tip jar. It was wired down so it did not fall everytime the bus driver turned a corner. He stole the money out of the tip jar. If he knocked it over, how did it get in his pocket. The bus driver told him he wanted his money back. JR’s friend told him to give it back. They started fighting. The bus driver got off bus and JR blind sided him then threw him to the ground. Put his kness in his chest & on his arms & hit him in the face several times. This is how JR thanked him for the FREE ride that kept him from getting a DUI that night. JR wont admit he did this. He said he knocked it over. JR needs to act like a MAN and own up to what he has done. He is a pathetic excuse for a man. The bus driver is a 65 year old widower who works 2 jobs to make ends meet. he works for tips by driving the bus. He has a fractured cheek, broken eye socket, & cracked ribs. Takes a big man to beat up a senior citizen huh?? I know this story is the REAL story. The bus driver is my Dad. My dad who cannot see out of his swollen shut, black right eye, & cant breathe cause of cracked ribs. I hope they give him ALL the punishment he DESERVES. Be a MAN JR. Take responsibilities for YOUR actions.”[/quote]

I hope your father gets better as soon as possible bud.

[quote]sam_sneed wrote:

[quote]VerbalHologram wrote:

Old man may have had balls, but should have seen it coming, and the the 20 year old should have been more frightened by a much smaller and older man getting in his face… you never know if someone has a weapon or not. Unknowns get people killed[/quote]

Really? You think the 6’5" 290 lb guy hit the old man because he feared for his life? [/quote]

Where did you get that? You miscomprehended my post completely, the point I was trying to make is you shouldn’t start shit with people you don’t know as you have no idea if someone has a weapon, not that this was the cause. Hooked on Phonics please

[quote]bond james bond wrote:

[quote]Ghald wrote:

“Let me tell you the REAL story. JR did NOT knock over the tip jar. It was wired down so it did not fall everytime the bus driver turned a corner. He stole the money out of the tip jar. If he knocked it over, how did it get in his pocket. The bus driver told him he wanted his money back. JR’s friend told him to give it back. They started fighting. The bus driver got off bus and JR blind sided him then threw him to the ground. Put his kness in his chest & on his arms & hit him in the face several times. This is how JR thanked him for the FREE ride that kept him from getting a DUI that night. JR wont admit he did this. He said he knocked it over. JR needs to act like a MAN and own up to what he has done. He is a pathetic excuse for a man. The bus driver is a 65 year old widower who works 2 jobs to make ends meet. he works for tips by driving the bus. He has a fractured cheek, broken eye socket, & cracked ribs. Takes a big man to beat up a senior citizen huh?? I know this story is the REAL story. The bus driver is my Dad. My dad who cannot see out of his swollen shut, black right eye, & cant breathe cause of cracked ribs. I hope they give him ALL the punishment he DESERVES. Be a MAN JR. Take responsibilities for YOUR actions.”[/quote]

I hope your father gets better as soon as possible bud.

[/quote]
That was not his dad, he was quoting a comment from a news page.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

Look, the bigger you are in terms of celebrity, the LESS shit you can get away with in public.

[/quote]
Not only that, the bigger you are in terms of sheer size the less you can get away with. I used to check IDs at this bar and two drunk smaller guys on the outside deck started heckling a guy WAY bigger than the both of them who was just walking by. They started arguing and one of the smaller guys pushed/kicked a public trash can into the road which brought the cops from two blocks down.

They immediate started questioning the big guy while the two other guys slinked away. I went over and gave them the same story as the big guy and they then went after the two assholes.

Not that I don’t understand the cops initial confusion. Who would imagine two white idiots harassing a black guy with racial slurs who’s arm was bigger than both their heads?