20 YO Marine

I’ve been creepin around the forums for a year and a half, and I was just wondering what you all thought.
Height: 5’11"
Weight: 182
Flat BB Bench: 265
Stiff Leg D.L: 385
Parallel Squat: 405

I’m in the Marine Corps, So it’s hard to keep the diet up enough to compensate for all the running. Never tried any gear. Wanted to enter a bodybuilding competition within the next year.

back

Quads. Sorry for the weird picture posts, I’m not sure really how to use all this computer crap.

Front Double Biceps

Sorry if this double posts, the front double bi didn’t show up the first time. Anyways, my split is:

Day 1: Chest
Day 2: Lats/Lower Back
Day 3: Legs
Day 4: Shoulders
Day 5: Arms/Traps

Every Day: Calves/Abs

I have to do pullup workouts 3 times a week for my mandatory PT, and some running is required, anywhere from 2-5 miles usually. I hardly take protein shakes, just when I can’t get to the chow hall. I try and eat mostly eggs, tuna, milk, and potatoes throughout the day but sometimes I can’t get my meals timed out right.

Decent legs.

Work triceps more often

Marine, looking good for someone who’s constantly forced to do cardio. Once you can, a clean bulk would probably help since you have a lean foundation for lean muscle.

Have you noticed any drastic improvements doing calves everyday? I ask because I’ve finally started seeing growth in my calves hitting them 2x a week. So I was just curious as to what you’ve found.

You got a good base OP. All that running is doing your legs some good, so it’s a good trade off I guess.

Just put on overall mass/thickness.

Why are your leg pictures up close and your upper body photos far away? It looks like you’re attmpting to make your legs look bigger by zooming in and your upper body look more defined by taking the photo far away.

it’s a rate my physique forum, not a rate my camera skills forum. And if you’re curious, it’s because I took a picture of HALF of my body from closer up than a picture of my whole body. do you have any input or did you just feel like adding to your post count?

[quote]ron22 wrote:
Marine, looking good for someone who’s constantly forced to do cardio. Once you can, a clean bulk would probably help since you have a lean foundation for lean muscle.

Have you noticed any drastic improvements doing calves everyday? I ask because I’ve finally started seeing growth in my calves hitting them 2x a week. So I was just curious as to what you’ve found.[/quote]
I started doing it about 2 months ago, but since then I’ve seen gains. I’ve got to work on evening out my left from right though.

[quote]keepitshibby wrote:

[quote]ron22 wrote:

Have you noticed any drastic improvements doing calves everyday? I ask because I’ve finally started seeing growth in my calves hitting them 2x a week. So I was just curious as to what you’ve found.[/quote]
I started doing it about 2 months ago, but since then I’ve seen gains. I’ve got to work on evening out my left from right though.[/quote]

Thanks. Gotcha. I’m probably going to stick with the 2x weekly for another month or so but I’ll give the daily bit a try after.

Good luck with your goals.

I don’t really have anything helpful to add, but I think you look great so far. You have a great, balanced shape right now and I think with more food/less cardio (as if that’s an option for you) you’d be able to pile on some crazy mass. Keep us posted!

[quote]celtics2022 wrote:
Work triceps more often[/quote]

don’t listen to this guy, his passed posts have qualified him as a tool, you need over all mass, although the back and legs look decent.

[quote]Nate112 wrote:

[quote]celtics2022 wrote:
Work triceps more often[/quote]

don’t listen to this guy, his passed posts have qualified him as a tool, you need over all mass, although the back and legs look decent.[/quote]

Agreed.

You should start training your arms.

And post a front relaxed so we can see the chest and delt width.

throw in arms twice a week if you can. Legs look great

good quads