20 Years Old, Work in Progress

[quote]anthropocentric wrote:
Post your diet info so we can help you out[/quote]

pretty much my diet looks is tuna, steak, chicken, lamb, bread and pasta…tommorow I’ll write down exactly what i eat and when as my diet usually doesnt change

btw i was going to do the v diet as soon as my exams end on june 24th, i know i gotta drop atleast another 10kg before i look halfway to ok

Good solid base just need to cut up and hit the diet and cardio

[quote]jtg987 wrote:
anthropocentric wrote:
Post your diet info so we can help you out

pretty much my diet looks is tuna, steak, chicken, lamb, bread and pasta…tommorow I’ll write down exactly what i eat and when as my diet usually doesnt change[/quote]

If that’s the case, you’re eating waaaaay too much bread and pasta. You’ve got some serious handles going on there. Why dont you try cutting back on the bread and pasta a bit.

[quote]greekdawg wrote:
jtg987 wrote:
anthropocentric wrote:
Post your diet info so we can help you out

pretty much my diet looks is tuna, steak, chicken, lamb, bread and pasta…tommorow I’ll write down exactly what i eat and when as my diet usually doesnt change

If that’s the case, you’re eating waaaaay too much bread and pasta. You’ve got some serious handles going on there. Why dont you try cutting back on the bread and pasta a bit.[/quote]

yeah, i’ve gotta cut out carbs, i’ve got exams in 2 weeks once ive finished them im going to be doing a modified V-Diet

I agree. ONE of the comments above was very irresponsible, and I noticed it just now. Part of me wants to visit that person’s physique thread and offer some REAL perspective on that person’s “physique”. For ANYONE who has posted shit on this thread thus far, there are MAJOR shortcomings (some of which they can’t improve upon btw NO MATTER how much they lift and diet) they can be made aware of if the need arises.
To the OP, why the hell did you post that pathetic leg shot first? You can;t tell me you didn;t expect this to happen. For fuck’s sake, if youre in such a hurry to get rated, get a friend to take your photographs properly. And in any case, you couldve posted this in the performance forum, too early for a rating.

Cleaning up the diet will do jack squat at this point, your love handles are out of control. You have taken the right course of action by cutting down, thats exactly what you need. Finish your cut, maintain and hold, and then build back up. Good luck and I’m out.

[quote]JohnnyDangles wrote:
Not bad, for sure some progress, but if you want to avoid flaming wait a little longer till you post a picture again, guys just sit and wait at their computers in this section to yell at people keep workin![/quote]

This person is in T-Cell Alpha?

[quote]Moriarty wrote:
This person is in T-Cell Alpha?[/quote]

please…do you see me contributing at all to the discussions in there? most i talk about is my new pr’s which are constantly improving…interesting too see you dont even have pictures in your profile of your physique

[quote]jtg987 wrote:
Moriarty wrote:
This person is in T-Cell Alpha?

please…do you see me contributing at all to the discussions in there? most i talk about is my new pr’s which are constantly improving…interesting too see you dont even have pictures in your profile of your physique [/quote]

No, I don’t see you contributing much in there, other than to post what weight you’re lifting. Also, you look like you just started working out. As someone said in this thread: “The beginner’s section would be more appropriate.” Also: “this HAS to be fake” and “This has got to be a joke.”

Given those things it isn’t hard to imagine my surprise that you are in T-Cell Alpha.

err…