20 Years Old, Work in Progress

I’m doing this too see if I can better my last score in the rate my physique thread, also too see if I’m on the right track yet…I’d also like to hear some advice and critique…I know I have a high body fat, I’ve always had a high bf and Im actually the leanest I’ve probably been in my life

this is a link to my last thread

http://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=1650733

lifts are currently

bench press - 125kg have done 2x120kg
deadlift - 200kg(with straps working on getting back up there without, Im currently up to 160kg)
squat - 125kg(I’m trying to get my number up on this lift and currently squatting x3 times a week)
military press - 75kgx2
dips - bw x 25kg x 5 reps
chins - bw x 15kg x 3 reps

sorry about the poor pictures but I had to take them by myself

looking at my lifts on my previous thread I must have inflated these numbers a little(not too sure)

[quote]jtg987 wrote:
I’m doing this too see if I can better my last score in the rate my physique thread, also too see if I’m on the right track yet…I’d also like to hear some advice and critique…I know I have a high body fat, I’ve always had a high bf and Im actually the leanest I’ve probably been in my life

this is a link to my last thread

http://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=1650733

lifts are currently

bench press - 125kg have done 2x120kg
deadlift - 200kg(with straps working on getting back up there without, Im currently up to 160kg)
squat - 125kg(I’m trying to get my number up on this lift and currently squatting x3 times a week)
military press - 75kgx2
dips - bw x 25kg x 5 reps
chins - bw x 15kg x 3 reps

sorry about the poor pictures but I had to take them by myself

looking at my lifts on my previous thread I must have inflated these numbers a little(not too sure)[/quote]

Sorry dude, the only picture worth rating is the one in your avatar. The leg shot is poor, and from what I can see, your belly is bigger than your quads.

Attach some actual posing pictures and MAYBE you’ll get a rating.

The beginner’s section would be more appropriate.

this HAS to be fake

ugh!

I’ve seen enough of your posts that this one makes me think “what the hell are you thinking”. You’re not a newbie to this site, you have to know that this is exactly what NOT to do in rate my physique, hell you posted a leg shot which is rare but it’s a shitty leg shot.

[quote]PF_88 wrote:
I’ve seen enough of your posts that this one makes me think “what the hell are you thinking”. You’re not a newbie to this site, you have to know that this is exactly what NOT to do in rate my physique, hell you posted a leg shot which is rare but it’s a shitty leg shot.[/quote]

x2. I’m gonna go all tribunal on your ass for this.

I’m curious how you managed to hike your sweat pants up so high?

Failure.

[quote]Polish Rifle wrote:
I’m curious how you managed to hike your sweat pants up so high?

Failure.
[/quote]

that looks like my uncle Leroy

or atilla the guild master i used to have when i played WoW. except… he was fatter, and balder

This has got to be a joke.

[quote]PF_88 wrote:
I’ve seen enough of your posts that this one makes me think “what the hell are you thinking”. You’re not a newbie to this site, you have to know that this is exactly what NOT to do in rate my physique, hell you posted a leg shot which is rare but it’s a shitty leg shot.[/quote]

fair enuff its not good picture however in my defense I didnt get a chance to upload any others as for some reason it seems to take atleast three hours before a thread i create even shows up on this forum

full back

Not bad, for sure some progress, but if you want to avoid flaming wait a little longer till you post a picture again, guys just sit and wait at their computers in this section to yell at people keep workin!

[quote]JohnnyDangles wrote:
Not bad, for sure some progress, but if you want to avoid flaming wait a little longer till you post a picture again, guys just sit and wait at their computers in this section to yell at people keep workin![/quote]

eh I’m glad for the flaming it pushes me to go further…

Just keep lifting and clean up the diet…you have a few years to go before I would post pics again. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thats my story and im stickin to it…I dont have the energy atm to ‘flame’ …

I don’t think you’re doing it right.

Man you gotta clean up your diet. Looks like training is going alright, but your food intake is way off.

Suggestions:

1. Use the timer on your camera
  2. Post your diet info so we can help you out