20 Years Old Heart Attack

Hey guys, so here’s the scoop.

Im 20 yrs old and just recently had a heart attack almost 3 weeks ago actually. Its put a huge strain on me working out (non existent) and my health in general.
I feel this huge paranoia that working out at the intensity I normally would will cause another and be the death of me. Any one with experience on this or anybody deal with something like this feel free to chime in

I recently read a story about a dude who because of a major heart defect was told never to get his HR much above 130 while working out. He had just run a marathion at a 6 min mile pace and his avg HR was 128.

Im hoping that this doesn’t have any affect on my workouts, I’ve read similar stories but also read stories and heard from friends of mine about ppl who have had heart attacks falling over dead while running. young guys too so it still worries me

Well what was the underlying cause? the average healthy 20 year old doesn’t have a heart attack without something going askew.

just stumbled on this site, sorry to hear about your mi your quiet young , i myself had one 2 years ago with no lasting damage back training again feeling stong again , flat bench 1rm 2 days ago was 135kg. my cardio blamed the big weights i was pushing and dragging week in week out , he also said the gear i was taking wasnt helping things but didnt soley blame steriods . anyways hope your health has improved .

just stumbled on this site, sorry to hear about your mi your quiet young , i myself had one 2 years ago with no lasting damage back training again feeling stong again , flat bench 1rm 2 days ago was 135kg. my cardio blamed the big weights i was pushing and dragging week in week out , he also said the gear i was taking wasnt helping things but didnt soley blame steriods . anyways hope your health has improved .