20 Years Old, First Cycle.

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]conservativedog wrote:

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

[quote]Reed wrote:
Im 22 5’7 220 and train with literally hands down some of the best lifters this world has ever seen… I know my shit and I know what I am talking about. You can debate and argue all you want but, almost every single reputable person on this board or any other will completely agree with me and Ironman. You need to realize you are wrong pure and simple. But, do what you want and ignore us all because at the end of the day we know you are going to any way.[/quote]

if we are going to be completely fair, Reed.

Op, 175 @ 6’1 is very thin, almost sickeningly so. You can get up to 200lbs at a reasonable bodyfat if you learn how to eat and train properly.

get bloodwork done to see where your natural test levels and other hormone levels are at, then report back with the results[/quote]

…is that a picture of Reed?
[/quote]
If it is, I hope it is old lol.[/quote]

yeah that’s 5 months ago posted when I began my first Test and Deca cycle coming out of the Army look much better now at 220. I had literally dirty bulked up from 200 to 238 just to try and have some extra weight for a 45,000lbs Fire Truck Pull. So considering that yes I looked horrible haha

Also from that pic I have increased my Squat From 400 to 500, Bench from 270 to 320, and Deadlift from 450ish unequipped to 530 unequipped.

Now with that being said… Where was anything I said wrong? So just because the guy is sickening skinny he deserves and should be running AAS. Fuck no he should be eating and training. I figured of all people Walkaway would have agreed with that.

Taken around 6 weeks ago began clean eating at 230ish.

Taken 3 days ago when I officially hit the 220 in the morning. I am obviously still not the leanest but miles ahead of the photo Walkway threw around and I could care less about my physique. If being nor quite as lean as a bodybuilder lets my lifts increase at a faster pace then so be it but, I wont complain if I can stay relatively leanish and continue at this pace. I am currently trying to maintain this weight as it is in the weight class I plan to compete in with Powerlifting.

lol you DOOOONT look 220… maybe 90kgs MAX

[quote]G0D123 wrote:
lol you DOOOONT look 220… maybe 90kgs MAX[/quote]

Well I guess every scale from my house to the doctors office and every one that I have had to weigh in on at every NAS meet is just completely wrong… Or your a idiot. Imma go with your a idiot as usual. But imma take it as a compliment. I have been extremely honest about every aspect of every topic I talk about. Also back up every PR I claim with video on this site, YouTube, and Facebook… Why the hell would I lie about being 20lbs heavier than I am… Being 200lbs would only make my lifts more impressive and I would be much leaner than the pics above.

Its better than “crimson quest” guys. Man, dont feel bad you definitely have progress. You do need to re evaluate cycling, your cycle, and your weeks for pct.

[quote]Mennotinblack wrote:
Its better than “crimson quest” guys. Man, dont feel bad you definitely have progress. You do need to re evaluate cycling, your cycle, and your weeks for pct.

who are you talking too.

lol wow

The op

Hey Reed,

out of curiosity, is that a tattooed wedding band?

[quote]Apoklyps wrote:
Hey Reed,

out of curiosity, is that a tattooed wedding band?[/quote]

Yeah it is Apoklyps why you ask

[quote]Reed wrote:

[quote]Apoklyps wrote:
Hey Reed,

Yeah it is Apoklyps why you ask[/quote]

Eh no reason really, just curious.

That definitely takes a whole shit-ton of balls though. I’ve got ink, but I don’t think I could ever bring myself to do that. You must be very confident that you found the right woman.

[quote]Apoklyps wrote:

[quote]Reed wrote:

[quote]Apoklyps wrote:
Hey Reed,

That definitely takes a whole shit-ton of balls though. I’ve got ink, but I don’t think I could ever bring myself to do that. You must be very confident that you found the right woman.[/quote]

with out a doubt. I honestly believe with all my heart no matter how much shit we put each other through we will be next to each other for as long as we are both alive. May sound gay but its how I feel lol.

[quote]Apoklyps wrote:

[quote]Reed wrote:

[quote]Apoklyps wrote:
Hey Reed,

That definitely takes a whole shit-ton of balls though. I’ve got ink, but I don’t think I could ever bring myself to do that. You must be very confident that you found the right woman.[/quote]

with out a doubt. I honestly believe with all my heart no matter how much shit we put each other through we will be next to each other for as long as we are both alive. May sound gay but its how I feel lol.

20 is too young to consider gear my young brethren your tests levels in your body are still raging and its still growing ! like everybody has said it will fuck your body up hard man, the human body wasnt meant to have extra amounts of hormones(more than it already has) in it especially at a young age.

Yeah you will feel like the top dogg on cycle get huge pumps everybody in the gym will be like who is this monster? and all the girls and guys will be miring hard brah, but bro theres more years to you gaining naturally without this. Imagine being 10+kgs(22lbs) or more in 4 years and going hmmm maybe it is time and having a physique that is a solid foundation to begin with. from looking at the photos you posted you look like my body type lean with good shoulders and solid legs. When I heard about Zyzz all I wanted to do was get on steroids and be huge like him.
keep at Deadlifts and squats,I recently started front squats and its helping with shape and size . This is a game of patience and time ,earn your gains in the trenches and when the time is right and you have had several more years of trial and error then make the choice Im 25 now bro and I dont regret waiting the time at all.

trust me you will regret not using all the size you have naturally before you cycle. because once you go black, you never go back.

[quote]Reed wrote:

[quote]Apoklyps wrote:

[quote]Reed wrote:

[quote]Apoklyps wrote:
Hey Reed,

with out a doubt. I honestly believe with all my heart no matter how much shit we put each other through we will be next to each other for as long as we are both alive. May sound gay but its how I feel lol.[/quote]

B.S. on sounding gay! It takes a man to stand by his convictions in the face of possible criticism.

[quote]ChiefDeepSquat wrote:
20 is too young to consider gear my young brethren your tests levels in your body are still raging
[/quote]

this is a massive assumption

20 is too young to consider gear my young brethren your tests levels in your body are still raging
[/quote]

this is a massive assumption [/quote]

I have read so many studies regarding this and everytime I hear this

[/quote]

this is a massive assumption [/quote]

I have read so many studies regarding this and everytime I hear this phrase it makes me want to slap the person who says it right in the dick. Your hgh is raging, not your god damn testosterone levels.

[quote]doublelung84 wrote:

[quote]Reed wrote:

[quote]Apoklyps wrote:

[quote]Reed wrote:

[quote]Apoklyps wrote:
Hey Reed,

with out a doubt. I honestly believe with all my heart no matter how much shit we put each other through we will be next to each other for as long as we are both alive. May sound gay but its how I feel lol.[/quote]

B.S. on sounding gay! It takes a man to stand by his convictions in the face of possible criticism.[/quote]

Agreed. Lol it’s not gay at all, I was thinking, “what a lucky bastard!”