20 Years Old, 3 Years Training

Although I am not quite as shredded as you, I eat AT LEAST 5000 cals a day and I haven’t put on even one pound. I would start by figuring out how much you have to eat in order to gain 2 solid pounds and go from there.

4000kcal for me, yes, are a lot of food. I don’t think that I can force myself to eat more, beacause now I’m already eating 5-6 solid meals/day.

McD is one of my favorites, along with KFC and Shawarma :smiley: But I eat them once a week let’s say, more is surely unhealthy and I don’t even have the money to go there more often.

Any other food (aliments) tips than has many calories and I can eat often?

Hey Fatass, ever heard of a treadmill. Kidding. Do you regularly do any heavy compound movements? What does a typical week of training look like.

[quote]FitManRO wrote:
4000kcal for me, yes, are a lot of food. I don’t think that I can force myself to eat more, beacause now I’m already eating 5-6 solid meals/day.

McD is one of my favorites, along with KFC and Shawarma :smiley: But I eat them once a week let’s say, more is surely unhealthy and I don’t even have the money to go there more often.

Any other food (aliments) tips than has many calories and I can eat often?[/quote]

dollar menu. smash it.

lol :smiley:

Yes of course that I do heavy compund movements.

I train 4 weeks a day, the last program was:

1 chest + lateral delt
2 back + rear delt
3 -
4 legs + abs
5 front delt + arms
6 -
7 -

Compound movements first (4-8 reps), then at easier exercices more reps. I vary them a lot.

you should take a weight gainer. I take one as my 1st meal before class, and then one at night. I throw a banana in that bitch to make it taste nice, and I throw in an extra scoop of casein in the PM. I just ordered 21 lbs. of weight gain powder for $62. I eat 4 solid meals (sometimes an extra small meal pre or post workout) plus the 2 shakes. The shakes are over 1000 cals each.

No one’s mentioned milk!? Lots of milk. And squats too.

Whole Milk.

Heavy Whipping cream.

Peanut butter.

Butter.

Coconut milk.

Etc, etc, etc.

[quote]FitManRO wrote:
lol :smiley:

Yes of course that I do heavy compund movements.

I train 4 weeks a day, the last program was:

1 chest + lateral delt
2 back + rear delt
3 -
4 legs + abs
5 front delt + arms
6 -
7 -

Compound movements first (4-8 reps), then at easier exercices more reps. I vary them a lot.[/quote]

Your first problem (reason you will win the noble prize) is that you have figured out a way to work 4 weeks into every day. That is totally amazing

Seriously, you have made great progress. I respect that you want to stay lean while gaining size. There is the research out there that when you get fat your body is forever more likely to be fat again. It is like the fat cells learn about it and never want to give it up.

If you can’t increase your calories, I would decrease your cardio and circuit aspects of your workout. Focus more on big lifts at a moderate pace (i.e., nothing to get your heart rate up). There are ways to sneak in a few more calories without breaking the bank, however. For example, add a little more oil to your salads, add an extra piece of cheese to your sandwiches, ext.

To answer your question, everything needs to be bigger, but your beginning frame is good.

One question, how tall are you?

[quote]Westclock wrote:
Whole Milk.

Heavy Whipping cream.

Peanut butter.

Butter.

Coconut milk.

Etc, etc, etc.[/quote]

This…

I’ve never been a big fan of people eating a lot of fast food. There are plenty of cheaper ways to get BETTER calories. There is definitely more to the equation than calories in vs. calories out. That’s a guidline, but you’ll find people who take it to the extreme…and depite moderate strength/size, still look like shit. I’m not saying fast food isn’t a good tool in moderation, but don’t abuse it.

And if I hear any more skinny guys talking about their crazy metabolisms, I am going to lose it. You simply aren’t eating enough. I’m sure you have heard all about your fast metabolism growing up,…I know I did. Just don’t think it’s an excuse…

Make sure you are getting plenty of sleep as well. Consistent sleep plays a major role in recovery and growth.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Cronus, what weight gainer you have bought?

McG78, “I train 4 weeks a day” :)) I’ve made a mistake

Yes, I like to be lean, but to progress quicklier I would accept some fat on me, but the problem is I haven’t ever saw it on me (at maximum 4000kcal that I’m eating). Cardio I do kinda rare.

I’m 6’0.5" (1 m 84 cm) tall.

mallen5, I sleep about 7-8-9 hours per night, I think is ok. I will try to eat more. As a mather of fact, I like food and eating, but even that, 4000kcal are kinda much to me. In time I hope that I’ll add calories.

I use a different weight gainer every time because I get sick of the taste, but they all have 2 things in common. 1. They are cheap! i dont give a flying fuck about what type of “time released proteins” or “complex carbs” are in my shake because all that does is raise the price. And 2. The have at least 650 calories per shake. Serious Mass by Optimum nutrition which I just finished an 11 lb bag of (didn’t even gain a lb) has 1250 cals per shake.

oh i also try and get one with relatively low cholesterol, its weird because some have 50% DV and others have 0%.

[quote]mallen5 wrote:

[quote]Westclock wrote:
Whole Milk.

Heavy Whipping cream.

Peanut butter.

Butter.

Coconut milk.

Etc, etc, etc.[/quote]

This…

I’ve never been a big fan of people eating a lot of fast food. There are plenty of cheaper ways to get BETTER calories. There is definitely more to the equation than calories in vs. calories out. That’s a guidline, but you’ll find people who take it to the extreme…and depite moderate strength/size, still look like shit. I’m not saying fast food isn’t a good tool in moderation, but don’t abuse it.

And if I hear any more skinny guys talking about their crazy metabolisms, I am going to lose it. You simply aren’t eating enough. I’m sure you have heard all about your fast metabolism growing up,…I know I did. Just don’t think it’s an excuse…

Make sure you are getting plenty of sleep as well. Consistent sleep plays a major role in recovery and growth.

[/quote]

Ppl like you piss me off when it comes to weight gaining. I am not claiming that I have a “crazy” metabolism, but I have 2 weight gainer shakes of AT LEAST 1000 cals a day, plus 4-6 meals where I eat until my body prevents me from chewing, in which case I drink milk. If that isn’t a fast metabolism then I don’t know what the fuck is. I’m pretty sure that would be considered a good bulking diet for the vast majority of people.

[quote]Cronus wrote:

Ppl like you piss me off when it comes to weight gaining. I am not claiming that I have a “crazy” metabolism, but I have 2 weight gainer shakes of AT LEAST 1000 cals a day, plus 4-6 meals where I eat until my body prevents me from chewing, in which case I drink milk. If that isn’t a fast metabolism then I don’t know what the fuck is. I’m pretty sure that would be considered a good bulking diet for the vast majority of people.[/quote]

Stop your bitching. He was having a generalized comment towards skinny people saying they can’t gain weight. 99% of the time it truly is because they’re not eating enough, not that they have some god-awful ridiculously fast metabolism. There are indeed much cheaper calories out there then weight gainer shakes that are also higher quality. Weight gainers definitely use a lot of sugar and often-times don’t have the highest quality protein in there either.

Simple guide to getting 6000 calories+ in a day:

Protein shake - 6 tbsps of EVOO x 3 = ~2700 calories
2 lbs of 85/15 beef - ~2500 calories
Pre/peri/post workout nutrition: shake, 1/4 gallon chocolate milk

[quote]LiquidMercury wrote:

[quote]Cronus wrote:

Ppl like you piss me off when it comes to weight gaining. I am not claiming that I have a “crazy” metabolism, but I have 2 weight gainer shakes of AT LEAST 1000 cals a day, plus 4-6 meals where I eat until my body prevents me from chewing, in which case I drink milk. If that isn’t a fast metabolism then I don’t know what the fuck is. I’m pretty sure that would be considered a good bulking diet for the vast majority of people.[/quote]

Stop your bitching. He was having a generalized comment towards skinny people saying they can’t gain weight. 99% of the time it truly is because they’re not eating enough, not that they have some god-awful ridiculously fast metabolism. There are indeed much cheaper calories out there then weight gainer shakes that are also higher quality. Weight gainers definitely use a lot of sugar and often-times don’t have the highest quality protein in there either.

Simple guide to getting 6000 calories+ in a day:

Protein shake - 6 tbsps of EVOO x 3 = ~2700 calories
2 lbs of 85/15 beef - ~2500 calories
Pre/peri/post workout nutrition: shake, 1/4 gallon chocolate milk[/quote]

X2

OP, you think I could borrow your metabolisim for a little while? Thanks :slight_smile:

everyone quit bitching. eat double quarter pounders. grow.

if u can afford to, go on a mass gainer with atleast 1000 calories per serving. its quick and easy calories. u should be at around 5000 calories a day. good luck and keep up the good work

For the love of god EAT! EAT! EAT! You look anorexic!

@ waytomikey: u are a fuckin idiot! u opened your account to post that bullshit? are u a fuckin “fat-muscle-giant”?

of course he must eat. but anorexic?

And a relaxed (I contracted just the abs) picture of the anorexic me :))