T Nation

20 Years Old, 10 Months Training

again?

Weird telling someone the truth labels me as Arnold. Thanks man

Ur a teen though so ill let ur lack of intellect slide. Dont worry you’ll get there. Eat your vegetables.

Dude, you joined, like what, today? And already just about everyone thinks you’re a huge asshole. Why don’t you bring the shitty attitude down a notch and start over and not make enemies before making some friends first.

Who thinks Im a huge asshole? I dont come onto this forum to make friends. I come to learn and to tell ppl what they need to hear to get their asses in shape. Ever heard of tough love.

[quote]Anabolic_Mike wrote:
Who thinks Im a huge asshole? I dont come onto this forum to make friends. I come to learn and to tell ppl what they need to hear to get their asses in shape. Ever heard of tough love.[/quote]

Go away

Who thinks Im a huge asshole? I dont come onto this forum to make friends. I come to learn and to tell ppl what they need to hear to get their asses in shape. Ever heard of tough love.[/quote]

Save the insults for someone that’s actually being a duche on the forum. This guy hasn’t done that. Yeah he’s a little on the small side but that’s why he’s here, to get his physique rated and take the advice from constructive posts.

Like I said tough love. I didn’t know T-Nation woudl be filled with so many pussies. This is how I got motivated when I was smaller, ppl talking shit only fueled the fire.

I’m not sure you understand how tough love is supposed to work.

Oh, and when we rip on someone we don’t do it because we love them, we do it because we want to rip on them. But if you want to love them, go right ahead. There’s no law against it, not in most places anyway.

I do want to love them, and I want to love you

Don;t waste time arguing with a troll. he’s just here to puke all over the place and paying attention to him serves his purpose.

[quote]DragnCarry wrote:
I’m not sure you understand how tough love is supposed to work.

Oh, and when we rip on someone we don’t do it because we love them, we do it because we want to rip on them. But if you want to love them, go right ahead. There’s no law against it, not in most places anyway.[/quote]

good way to heed your own advice

good way to heed your own advice[/quote]

Beware

oh is this the rate my progress thread?

i must have clicked on the wrong link[/quote]

Honestly he is 100% right on this. Too many people get high ratings for progress rather than actual physiques.

Just my .02

I think for such a young age he is doing very well! =)
Keep it up

Like I said tough love. I didn’t know T-Nation woudl be filled with so many pussies. This is how I got motivated when I was smaller, ppl talking shit only fueled the fire.[/quote]

Great. Now where are these pictures of your outstanding physique?

Well, if you compare the OP with the other physiques on this forum, a 4 isn’t so bad. Nice job on losing the excess fat OP

lol who hates anabolic mike?
just about every1.
and uve clearly told us that u have no physique worth rating therefore i highly doubt u should tell other people where to fix up on.
now do us all a favour and F off.

Lol. Reading comprehension is difficult at your age I suppose. Ive never stated that I have a poor physique. Your idea that you need a good physique in order to critique others is juvenile and naive.

good way to heed your own advice[/quote]

You sure are a lot of talk, why don’t you post a pic and shut everyone up?

You have absolutely no life after reading half of the dumb shit you have posted, you just keep hiding behind your sweet little Rihanna avatar and have fun.

Pussy

DAMMMMNNNNNNN!!!

OP, I think you’re doing a great job for your age. I do think you should edit your original post to include the stats for your major lifts and maybe include a little diet & routine, if you’re looking for a constructive critique at least.