20 Years Old, 10 Months Training

In the last 10 months of Training I lost 50lbs and put on some muscle.

height: 5’6"
wieght: 140
fat: 8.5%

Deadlift: 415 (with straps)
Squat: 265
Bench: 175

Back

lags

You’ve been deadlifting Mister

You’ve been deadlifting Mister

you need more mass, you have a good base but now you need too spend 2-3 years just bulking

how do you almost have a 5? no offense bro good job on losing the weight and all but youre pretty small. hoping your intentions now are to put on some size? i know you just got your abs and probaly want to show it off since you just dropped 50lbs but yea, time to put on the weight.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
how do you almost have a 5? no offense bro good job on losing the weight and all but youre pretty small. hoping your intentions now are to put on some size? i know you just got your abs and probaly want to show it off since you just dropped 50lbs but yea, time to put on the weight.[/quote]

Hell, 3 points for posting enough pics, and another point or 2 for having at least some development. But yeah, OP, now would be a great time to add some more muscle to your frame.

You’re getting there. But yeah, like others have said, you need to start putting on some mass…

Keep it up.

can you post your lifts?
please

I was going to add points at the first photo because I thought you were wearing a kilt.

if he was wearing a kilt id give him a 10

LOL!!!

You posted these pictures on the internet? You look like a twig. I took a shit the other day bigger than you.

[quote]Anabolic_Mike wrote:
LOL!!!

You posted these pictures on the internet? You look like a twig. I took a shit the other day bigger than you.[/quote]

fail.

Telling the truth is failing?

[quote]Anabolic_Mike wrote:
Telling the truth is failing?[/quote]

he lost 50lbs. of fat no need for insults.

oh is this the rate my progress thread?

i must have clicked on the wrong link

again anabolic mike thinks hes arnold.
well done mate! great job on the fat loss and im glad to c you have no skin leftover
keep lifting wieghts!
good job