T Nation

20 Year Old Low Testosterone

Because of some steroid use at a young age I have very low testosterone levels. At 16 years old I took a cycle of test+dbol and again the next year. Ever since then I havent quite felt like myself, extremely low energy (esp. mental energy) , tired all the time, feeling depressed for no reason.

I've just tried to not think about it till now but I think this problem is getting very serious. I ran some blood tests came back at 320ng/dl which is about 1/3rd of where I should be at. I am trying to find out what I can do to jump start my hpta go back to where it was before i touched any steroids. Any help would be really appreciated. thanks

I think this is a job for an endocrinologist.

i went to the endocrinologist and he tells me there is nothing that can be done besides using exogenous test, he says supplements wont do anything long term and hcg and clomid will only help while im on it once you go off, your levels will return back to the low. But I wanted to see if anyone on here might have had a similar problem to this that can help me out.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Wellbutrin is bupropion. Do you mean bupropion or selegeline Bushy?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.