20 Year Old, Low Testosterone, Help

[quote]kyre wrote:
beard -no
nO hair on chest ,thin hair on forearms and quite hairy on legs[/quote]

What is your race? Are you Asian (Pinoy, Thai…)?

[quote]have taken snri in past which made me feel 80 year old libido wise and i feel i have never recovered from it since then
i took snri(stratteta) for 15 days only[/quote]

If this is the only factor that changed recently, I would suggest you bring this matter up with the physician who prescribed you the drugs. See SSRI/SNRI Induced Sexual Dysfunction.

Asian
i researched about snri related dysfunction and i dont think there is a full proof solution.Also , most of the cases with snri related dysfunction are from atleast 3 months of use.could 20 days of use lead to this low testosterone and penal anesthesia?

[quote]kyre wrote:
Asian[/quote]

Since you’re Asian, the lack of body hair is not a useful indication of an on-going problem of low test. So your problem likely stems from an intervening factor. The SNRI seems to be the most likely cause.

Unless you have been dabbling in stuff like prohormones or certain OCT test boosting supplements.

I only told you to about this condition so you can understand what it is. I am not a doctor and my knowledge on this subject is limited. Your best solution would be to raise this issue with one, preferably the person who prescribed you the medication.

At the very least you will have a full set of bloodwork to work with.

Dude, I’d give my right testicle to have a physique like you! There is no way you can get in that shape on T of 200 consistently imho
Low T - there’s a few things at work on taking the actual blood test. T changes throughout the day, do it first thing AM, don’t do it when you are cutting hard or under some kind of stress (e.g. after a weekend partying or PWO), your diet counts (Good fat will HELP you) and don’t do it if during weeks of inter-fasting etc.
Then take it over a period of time. It does fluctuate
Hope that helps just a lil

I have finally figured it out that the reason for my condition was overtraining and a fat inktake of 20-30 g only.I trained with an intensity that was way tooo much.I got the gains but then I reached a plateau.
This is just to remind you all how dangerous overtraining is.I am recovering now.
Anyways I recently went on a cut and I am now juicyy and ripped. Physqiue is better than ever,so thankfullyy my body didnt suffer from the effects low t,just the sex drive and feeling depressed. Dont ask me y,cos i am myself not able to figure