20 y/Old Estradiol 38 pg/ml NEED HELP

Hi please someone answer and help me.
I’m 20 years old I took serms and my test went to 984 my lh to 12 but my estradiol is 38 pg/ml. I don’t have thiroid problems my prolactin is 6.80 in a range from 3 to 17.70
I’m facing the high estradiol symptons like ED, no morning wood, no sex drive, poor atenttion

The only thing I want is to get my life back I’m very depressed I guess my height is 5’5" and my weight is 194 pounds. I’m fat specially in the belly fat. So I’m wondering if I can decrease my estradiol to a good number and stay with it definately by losing fat or is there any other way to control forever my estradiol to get back in my life as I’m not on TRT. Please answer my I’m very worried. I know KSMAN knows a lot about it.

TT - 987
Free T
979,5 pmol/L Sexo Masculino : 131 a 640 pmol/L

SHBG
23 nmol/L Condições basais:
Homens : 12 a 75 nmol/L

LH -
12,9 UI/L Adultos : Até 9 UI/L

FSH
4,9 UI/L Adultos : Até 10,0 UI/L

Estradiol
3,8 ng/dL Sexo masculino : 0,8 a 4,3 ng/dL

TSH -
3,4 mUI/L Acima de 20 anos: 0,45 a 4,5 mUI/L

T4 -
1,1 ng/dL 0,9 a 1,7 ng/dL

I’m not doing any diet or exercise but I’m young 20 years old with high estradiol. My TSH may be high but I don’t feel any hipothyroid symptons but I do know that high estradiol interfere in thyroid too. I don’t wake up with morning wood I have no libido and I’m facing ED problems just in masturbation I can have an erection. I’d like to know if I can low my estradiol to 22 by losing fat and solve my sexual problems. I need help I’m desperate. Do you need more information?

Why are you on a SERM? What was your E2 before you took the SERM? That is likely your issue.

I was on SERMs to try a restart my testosterone was 348. Now I’m 2 months without serms. I don’t know what was my E2 before but my SHBG was 20. I’d like to know if I can make my e2 in the sweet spot without taking medications for the rest of my life I’m fat and I heard that if I lose fat specially in the belly my E2 will go down. Can I get the sweet spot just losing fat and stay in the sweet spot?

[quote]brazilianguy wrote:
I was on SERMs to try a restart my testosterone was 348. Now I’m 2 months without serms. I don’t know what was my E2 before but my SHBG was 20. I’d like to know if I can make my e2 in the sweet spot without taking medications for the rest of my life I’m fat and I heard that if I lose fat specially in the belly my E2 will go down. Can I get the sweet spot just losing fat and stay in the sweet spot?[/quote]

I really wonder if your morning wood , ed issues are really from an e2 of 38. That is not a value I would call very high. Could be something else.

before serm shbg was 20 now 23 no big deal minimal difference.

Nice test rise on the serm. What were you on and dosage?

The test level of 900 is that 2 months after stopping serm?

Maybe more T being produced so a little extra aromatization, but you don’t know what e2 was at baseline before serm so that is a shame.

I don’t know if we can blame all your symptoms on a e2 value of 38??

We can here on this web site there are people with e2 with 38 or 40 that feel the symptons. I have a friend that had e2 38 and started taking 1mg arimidex everyday because he is very fat and started to feel better with morning wood more libido and now he is having sex without ED pills. That’s why I wanna know if I lose my fat my E2 will drop to a good level

Your question is difficult to answer since we don’t know what your E2 was pre-SERM. If it was high and your test was low and your obese then lowering E2 is not a bad place to start. The fact that it is high now maybe completely due to the SERM although at 2 months post-SERM I’m just not sure the SERM is having any effect. I would’ve thought your levels would’ve leveled out by now.

Theoretically your elevated E2 may not be a bad thing long term as your test is very high for not being on anything. Normal regulation of your elevated test should cause elevated E2 which will negatively feedback on testosterone production causing it to come down into more physiologic levels. The question is how much will your elevated E2 lower your test? So far it looks like it’s not having much of an effect which leads me to think there’s still something off in the regulation of your HPG axis.

Some interesting articles lately on E2/obesity/hypogonadism/high carb diets. It has always been assumed that hypogonadism in obese people was a direct result of increased adiposity, increased aromatase activity and increased E2 levels. Thing is almost no obese people show up here with elevated E2. It was then thought that E2 was elevated early on in the pathophysiology but as test levels decreased so did E2. Problem is why doesn’t the falling E2 levels cause test levels to go back up as would be expected?

There is an article that looked at obese low T teens at a time when you’d expect high E2 (early in the disease) but none of them had high E2. Their conclusion was E2 does NOT play a significant roll in obesity-induced hypogonadism. Then there are some articles looking at the direct effects of high carbohydrate intake on test production. When people eat a large bolus of carbohydrate their test levels immediately plummet. Could someone eating a high carb diet all day long + snacking cause decreased test levels and decreased E2 levels to the point of shutting down the axis?

More to your question. Will decreasing adiposity decrease E2…I don’t think so. I think your E2 level is being driven by your high test levels…my question is why is your test still so high? With an AI and even lower E2 levels test will likely go up even more…I’m just not sure why your test levels are still so high?

I’m not obese but I am overweight and I have a lot of body fat specially in belly. I read here and in other web sites that losing fat my aromatase activity will be lower and my estradiol would decline. I read that women who lost 5% of body fat had their estradiol declined 22%. Now I’m confused because you said it won’t do anything to me and other sources including here said that will decline.

I was vegan I have eaten soy a lot for 3 years. I think that’s why my estradiol rised. But now it’s hard to lose weight. My question is if I get my estradiol down and lose weight and fat will I control my aromatization? I’d like so much that KSMAN answer me here.

Your T/E2 ratio is such that physiologically you are as setup for weight loss as you’re going to be IMO. In other words you’re definitely androgen dominate (relatively low E2 for such a high tT) and if you’re still having problems losing weight (and you’re not lifting and gaining lean mass) there’s something else going on.

Still don’t understand why your tT is still so elevated. You still don’t know what precipitated your low T to be with. My point in posting about the teen low T low E2 article is I can’t find any good articles that actually show elevated E2 in over-weight/obese people causes low T. I think it’s just one of those things that has been a logical assumption. That article is from last month and so most resources on the web probably have not incorporated it…especially if you’re reading a forum post from 2008 or something like that. If you don’t find the cause and you go off of all meds you may very well find yourself in the same position again.

That article on diet does fill in some of the missing pieces…if it’s not E2 then what is it? Overweight/obese people typically eat high carb diets and so showing a direct connection between carb intake and low T is a big deal.

I lost 40 lbs and tripled my natural tT. I’ve never had elevated E2. My guess is that my test levels would’ve come up just by changing my diet but that’s a guess.

I caution reading articles on female physiology and applying it to male physiology.

I would look into thyroid function. You post t4 is that FT4? Your t4 value is low and it would be good if you got a full thyroid panel done again.

tsh
ft3
ft4
antibodies tests

TSH over 3 should be something you should be looking at. This may also be a path for your weight loss.

You might not notice any symptoms but there could be a problem. For example my E2 was 150 and I did not have any of the symptoms you have with an e2 of 38. So I could have said no problems with e2 but the blood work showed something else.

Everyone is different and you never replied to the question how long on serm,what dosage and those blood tests are 2 months after stopping?

When I didn’t have high estradiol my TSH were 2.44. I know that high estradiol interfere with TSH, Iroczinoz do you know if I lose fat my estradiol will be in a good number? I’m not on TRT I wanna be alive again but naturally I have a box of arimidex but I’m planning to use just to help to lose weight and then stop it definately

When I didn’t have high estradiol my TSH were 2.44. I know that high estradiol interfere with TSH, Iroczinoz do you know if I lose fat my estradiol will be in a good number? I’m not on TRT I wanna be alive again but naturally I have a box of arimidex but I’m planning to use just to help to lose weight and then stop it definately[/quote]

so what was e2 baseline? your thyroid and e2 values could be coincidence more than anything else.

I don’t know if my e2 was in baseline. I know that when I started took serms some days I woke up with morning wood and had a little bit of random erections. Now my e2 is high and my thyroid may be affected with the high e2. I intend to lose fat to decline my aromatization and estradiol. Do you think its possible? Because I read in the sticky that losing fat help to control the balance.

I don’t know if my e2 was in baseline. I know that when I started took serms some days I woke up with morning wood and had a little bit of random erections. Now my e2 is high and my thyroid may be affected with the high e2. I intend to lose fat to decline my aromatization and estradiol. Do you think its possible? Because I read in the sticky that losing fat help to control the balance.[/quote]

So I guess you assume e2 was good before starting serm because of morning wood, but no lab work. Interesting way to come to a conclusion.

Looks like you are set on losing weight to help with e2, go for it. I am unable to make sense of this all because every question asked is overlooked and you go back to losing weight will fix e2.

Try it and see what happens you got nothing to lose.

Do you think losing weight could fix e2 since e2 is not super high. Because I read in a lot of places including here that losing fat help with aromatization and estradiol. I’d like to more people answer me

You’re not asking a black or white yes or no question but I like your perseverance and your ability to completely ignore additional questions. Yes, most people believe losing weight will lower E2 BUT there is some conflicting information out there. You are NOT the typical low T high E2 person anymore - you are a high T moderate E2 person and with your current tT where it is (very high) I’m NOT SURE you’d see any benefits since your so androgen dominate anyway.

Go ahead and try losing weight…what’s the worst that happens? Physiologically you are in a good position to increase lean mass and reduce fat so I think with even moderate exercise and a good diet you should see results.

What additional question? I’m sorry I’m desperate put yourself in my place I’m just 20 years old suffering from ED in the best part of my life. I think I’m having this problems because I was vegan and I ate a lot of soy for 3 years. I guess my e2 went up and I started to get very fat and then my ED and libido started to get bad.

I know some people with high T and high e2 or just like me with 38 that feels the same thing that I’m feeling. Don’t get me bad I just wanna be normal again. I wanna know if is possible to lose this high amoratization by taking arimidex to lose weight and then stop and stay in a good hormone balance. I took blood testing I think my testosterone will decrease a little bit from the SERMS I hope my e2 decrease too. I do known that people with estradiol above 30 feels the same thing that I’m feeling.

Yes, most people believe losing weight will lower E2 BUT there is some conflicting information out there.

Which conflicting information?
I’m hoping that my next exam my testosterone decrease a little bit to decrease my E2 too. I’m hoping that losing fat my e2 will go down. I saw a lot of people with 38 feeling what I feel. Do you know how I can avoid rebound effect from arimidex? I saw one guy that took arimidex for 12 months and then he stopped and his e2 didn’t get a rebound.

Other thing I think I don’t have hipogonadism primary or secondary since I responded well to serms and I’m trying a restart I saw people who used letrozol and had tappered off and got his e2 under control. Do you think I could have this same lucky? I’m sorry to disturb you but I’m very affraid I wanna get a girlfriend but I can’t with this moody and ED problems.

Which conflicting information?
I’m hoping that my next exam my testosterone decrease a little bit to decrease my E2 too. I’m hoping that losing fat my e2 will go down. I saw a lot of people with 38 feeling what I feel. Do you know how I can avoid rebound effect from arimidex? I saw one guy that took arimidex for 12 months and then he stopped and his e2 didn’t get a rebound.

Other thing I think I don’t have hipogonadism primary or secondary since I responded well to serms and I’m trying a restart I saw people who used letrozol and had tappered off and got his e2 under control. Do you think I could have this same lucky? I’m sorry to disturb you but I’m very affraid I wanna get a girlfriend but I can’t with this moody and ED problems.[/quote]

Ha this is getting comical! Do you read other people’s replies? I’ve stated TWO TIMES now there was an article published last month that came to the conclusion elevated E2 DOES NOT CAUSE LOW T IN OVERWEIGHT PEOPLE!

This CONFLICTS with what people thought before this article was published. It EXPLAINS WHY fat loss does NOT lower E2 in some people. No one has anyway of knowing who will and who won’t respond to weight loss SO GIVE IT A TRY AND SEE.

I honestly can’t be any clearer. I can’t tell if you’re dense, to busy to actually read and comprehend what others have written or fucking with me but ZERO of what I’ve said has sunk in and this thread has been a complete waste of time because you just don’t seem to be “getting it”.