20 Y/O Male Looking into Possible TRT

what kind of numbers of cholesterol intake would you believe neccesary to raising my number to the 170 180?

Also I have been posting long replies and it would be easy to pass parts of it up but here are a couple of last things.

Would you give thoughts on HCG dosage of 500iu’s daily? You said I don’t need meds but I would like to stick to the monotherapy even if you recomend a lower dose. Like maybe say 250ius daily or so? And what would be the differences in effects, benefits, is 500 too much and a waste, will it just create estrogen and aromatize, etc.?

Is there a specific thread, nutritional foundation, type of diet/eating that you like in particular?
I would appreciate if you may be able to point me in the right direction in those regards.

Really appreciate your advice KS, your an extremely well educated member

Cannot predict how your cholesterol will respond. We are hoping that you will.

250iu hCG SC EOD was shown to restore intratesticular testosterone levels in normal guys shutdown by T injections. High doses put the receptors at risk, which would then be a degree of primary hypogonadism. So 150 ED would be fine. With its half live, you could do 300 EOD.

So we do not have labs for that dosing? I can ask how you feel, but low cholesterol and E2 are obvious problems.

Your labs were from what hCG dose? No evidence of any elevated E2 at that time, quite the opposite.

Okay I understand then,

The labs that I have posted were taken after a steady 3 weeks of dosing 150iu’s ED

Also have another short set of labs with a TT of 459 on a 300-1100 range
and a Free T of 120 on a 100-250 range

After both those labs were taken I began visiting an endocrinologist in my area because the primary doctor that I have been seeing is in Lansing Michigan (phone appointments) and I am in California. I also wanted a second opinion.

She told me that she wanted me to run 1000iu EOD or 500 ED. Which immediately raised a flag for me, so thank you.

At the 150iu ED dose I was feeling like trash. (Symptoms listed in first post).
At the 500 iu ED dose which I have been running since last Thursday (6/13) I have felt slightly better but nothing big, still feeling listed symptoms.

I have no idea why my E2 would be so low, I recall you saying it could be simple as a lab error.
Really trying to sort everything out.

Side Note Have upped my calories with carbs and reintroduced whole eggs into diet, as well as red meat. Approximately 60-80 grams fat daily since Tuesday mainly coming from those types of foods as well.