20-Week Test/Deca/Dbol/Tren/SARMs Cycle. Advice?

So… on 100mg dbol daily those were you’re lipids? I somehow can’t believe that

Take it this way

on 200mg test my HDL is/was 1.2, LDL is 2.7 or something like that

On 100mg test 100mg deca (or perhaps it was from the mast I was on a few weeks prior)

HDL 0.7
LDL 3.7

This prompted me to drop everything and only use 200-220mg t for a while… I’m done with the cyclic lifestyle aside from very occasional 2 week experiments with orals (don’t mind lipids being trashed for 1-2 weeks… 3 months on the other hand

@terminusfile

1 Like

Drop the S23 and the andarine. Completely untested drugs are almost never a good idea. If you want strength then after you’re off the dbol toss in anadrol at 50mg/d. Way better than any SARM and literally decades of research, clinical trials, and real life results. You can run the MK-677 for the entire cycle. It’s actually better to use it for longer, at least according to the trial results we have. If you can’t get huge and strong with test/deca/dbol/adrol then have the doctor run tests to make sure you’re human. Because that combo will absolutely work 100% of the time. And based on your size it’s obvious you’re familiar with what it takes to pack on size. So do it in a safer, more efficient way. That’s my advice anyway.

1 Like

S23 and andarine is only 4 week left, and yes i will continually use mk677 for years. Anadrol give me massive spike to blood pressure, so no for that. I have anavar…100 10mg pills, should i eat those?? I hope those are legit, biosira brand.

Anadrol gives you a spike in BP but dbol doesn’t?

Dbol 30mg/d raise it to this; 85/145
Anadrol 50mg/d like this; 110/180
Normal is 78/130

Well, all I know is that you’re gonna gain a fuck ton of size on this cycle lmao.

I was on Test/Deca 500/500 Dbol 30mg kickstart, Gained 40 pounds in 10 weeks

Planned to go same route as you but had to taper down earlier.

Same, anadrol spikes the fuck out of me, almost same way as tren does.

On dbol I feel fine, even at 40/50MG

1 Like

Dude Skeletor was pretty hooge. Not as hooge a He Man. It was just his face that was skeletal.
He Man & Masters of the Universe was such a gay cartoon from the 1980’s, not a fan.
A better comparison would be Mumm-Ra a mummified string bean from Thundercats, a totally cool cartoon from the 1980’s. When Mumm Ra was on the gear he turned from a weedy mummy into a massive unit, Mumm Ra the Ever Living.

So when it comes down to it I don’t care how hooge you are(you sound pretty damn hooge) get your 1980’s cartoon comparison on point and you will do well in competition :slight_smile:

In all seriousness just go with gear that you have cycled before and have good reactions to. Any new stuff should be added one at a time, so you can assess what is causing the trouble if you get a bad reaction. With multiple new drugs you won’t know which one is causing the bad reaction.

1 Like

Actually…this is weird, about 4 weeks has passed and i have gained only 4 pounds.
I do get stronger every time and every move but no gaining weight???
Wtf?? I eat enough for sure. No bloating at all, gear is legit i used this test and deca before and many friends use same things.
I have only one thing tha comes to my mind, ibtrain 5 times a week, i have always before trained max 4 times a week.
Chris cormier said (if i remember correct bb)that if he is training more that 4 times a week he dont gain at all.

I remember those series :blush:

Maybe you’re dropping fat at the same time?

Scale can be deceiving, do you see changes in the mirror?

I had it last few weeks, not gaining anymore weight on the scale, but I definitely noticed visual changes.

Also the Deca takes long to kick in, for me kicked in around week 5 or even 6, took really long.

1 Like

Idk how you train? If you really hit your muscles really very hard real max effort workouts till failure, I feel that giving them a bit longer to recover benifits me more.

For example I have an arm day only once a week, I do chest and back on seperate days not together with arms, then I will do arms after, then legs, then weekend rest.

I have had periods where I went 6 or even 7 times a week 2-3 hours a day like an animal multiple muscle groups, and did every muscle group twice a week, but I didn’t necessarily gain more mass that way.

If you think about it it makes sense, in a sense you burn more calories as well by going so much, have less time to repair and recover too, and have to eat much more too.

1 Like

No exessive amount of sets but SUPER HARD, 1-2 sets/move, bench,leg press and calf are different. Example of one lift ;
Yates row 440 pounds
4reps+ 2+1+1 + means couple of seconds pause weight reduction
400 pounds 3+1+1
Weight reduction
310 pounds 14+3+3+1+1+1
Whole thing is one set to ABSOLUTE FAILURE
Back get 5 moves, and deadlift different day,

Yes, mirrors dont lie :smiley:

I drop drop sets and rest pause, add sets to three and reduce my training 5 to 4 times a week.
Lets see if that make a difference.