T Nation

20% Growth at Injection

Is it true that at the injection site it is like a 20 % growth increase? i’m quite surprised at this comment when I was told about it.

[quote]c_simms wrote:
Is it true that at the injection site it is like a 20 % growth increase? i’m quite surprised at this comment when I was told about it.[/quote]

21%

[quote]ZedLeppelin wrote:
c_simms wrote:
Is it true that at the injection site it is like a 20 % growth increase? i’m quite surprised at this comment when I was told about it.

21%[/quote]

It’s actually 22.456987241232124%, dumbass…

just a question asshole

[quote]c_simms wrote:
Is it true that at the injection site it is like a 20 % growth increase? i’m quite surprised at this comment when I was told about it.[/quote]

Injecting what?

Over night or how long?

Nothing does that.

Localized growth is said to be a myth of site injections. It’s speculative at best.

If it was true, wouldn’t those who use injectibles have a massive ass??

[quote]BigRagoo wrote:
If it was true, wouldn’t those who use injectibles have a massive ass??[/quote]

Perfect!!

.