T Nation

20 Anadrol Tabs Laying Around...

have these left over from my last cycle a year ago and was thinking of taking 1 per day for the next 20 days

would i need pct with such a short cycle?

im not planning another proper cycle til next year so the anadrol is all i have

Save it or send it to me. ill give u $5.

Honestly you'll just gain some water weight and strength then lose it. The only thing this cycle will do is give u the possibility of getting gyno.

OP - PCT still required.

save it for next cycle, throw it in during your kickstart.

Useless by itself for that length of time.

You can get away with no PCT if you take it very early in the morning, according to Bill Roberts. But your gains will be very modest.

Check out this thread:

The following parts are most relevant to this discussion:

"Other reports included a group of eight normal, exercising males who took 10 mg per day of d-bol orally for 35 days. On average they gained 0.3 kg (0.661 pounds) of bodyweight and 2 kg (4.1 pounds) of lean body mass.

Another group of researchers followed two groups, one consisting of eleven subjects and the other consisting of seven, while both consisted of normal, exercising males. Both groups took 100 mg per day of d-bol for 42 days. Both groups finished with an average gain in bodyweight of 3.5 kg (7.72 pounds) while the groups of eleven and seven gained 5.1 kg (11.2 pounds) and 5.2 kg (11.5 pounds) of lean body mass, respectively."