T Nation

20, 6'1'', 215

Here I am

What is your physique goal? Bodybuilding, physique, dude at the gym?

[quote]d-rog wrote:
What is your physique goal? Bodybuilding, physique, dude at the gym?[/quote]

Powerbuilding-ish, actually.

Why do you care then?

But given your goal I would say you need to put some weight on.

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

[quote]d-rog wrote:

Powerbuilding-ish, actually.[/quote]

What are your lifts like then?

[quote]Facepalm_Death wrote:

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

[quote]d-rog wrote:

What are your lifts like then?[/quote]

Squat, 210kgx3
Bench 125kgx3
Haven’t dealifter in a long time, best ever about 6months ago was 220kgx6.

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

[quote]d-rog wrote:

Squat, 210kgx3
Bench 125kgx3
[/quote]
Those are pretty good numbers. Have you been cutting recently or are you always this lean?

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

[quote]d-rog wrote:

Squat, 210kgx3
Bench 125kgx3
[/quote]
Those are pretty good numbers. Have you been cutting recently or are you always this lean?[/quote]
I am this lean year round. Pretty damn fast metabolism.

[quote]d-rog wrote:
Why do you care then?[/quote]

Why are you a 5 year member with 6 posts? Why are most of those posts in this thread? Why are you being a dick?

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

[quote]d-rog wrote:

Squat, 210kgx3
Bench 125kgx3
[/quote]
Those are pretty good numbers. Have you been cutting recently or are you always this lean?[/quote]
I am this lean year round. Pretty damn fast metabolism.[/quote]
That’s impressive. Not sure what your term goals are but in general I think your upper body is lagging behind your legs so I would keep adding mass up top, especialy back. It’s hard to guess what your leverages are ideal for but it seems your deadlift and squat are pretty close. Just suggestions. Good work overall

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

[quote]d-rog wrote:

Squat, 210kgx3
Bench 125kgx3
[/quote]
That’s impressive. Not sure what your term goals are but in general I think your upper body is lagging behind your legs so I would keep adding mass up top, especialy back. It’s hard to guess what your leverages are ideal for but it seems your deadlift and squat are pretty close. Just suggestions. Good work overall[/quote]

Actually, my upper body used to be a lot worse. I am serious about my upper body for the last or so, I was mainly doing squats as I was playing soccer. But this is the first time someone tells me to add mass to my back, since it is one of my strong points. Maybe they pictures don’t do it justice, or the people who told me that my back is a strong point are idiots, LOL. Thank you for your suggestions, will take them into consideration.

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

[quote]d-rog wrote:

Squat, 210kgx3
Bench 125kgx3
[/quote]
That’s impressive. Not sure what your term goals are but in general I think your upper body is lagging behind your legs so I would keep adding mass up top, especialy back. It’s hard to guess what your leverages are ideal for but it seems your deadlift and squat are pretty close. Just suggestions. Good work overall[/quote]

Actually, my upper body used to be a lot worse. I am serious about my upper body for the last or so, I was mainly doing squats as I was playing soccer. But this is the first time someone tells me to add mass to my back, since it is one of my strong points. Maybe they pictures don’t do it justice, or the people who told me that my back is a strong point are idiots, LOL. Thank you for your suggestions, will take them into consideration.[/quote]

I don’t mean it’s a “weak” point, but relative to your legs… I dunno, its hard to tell if the thickness is really there, none of the pics show that angle. Lat width is good. I just think the back can never be too big and should therefore be as big as possible and I don’t feel the same way about other muscle groups.

Also I myself am fairly new at this and I’m mostly trying to add mass to the bigger muscle groups. My own priorities are legs > back > chest + shoulders > tris + bis so that’s where I’m coming from. I might be the idiot though

By the looks of your shoulders/triceps/chest I would say you are an arm dominant presser. If this is the case than you may benefit from finding some moves to hit pecs directly as I would say they could use some size. I’m the same way; my chest is stubborn. We bench about the same but I hardly feel my chest when I do.

PS I would suggest some incline stuff to puff up the clavicle region, big delts can sometimes make that area look smaller by comparison