T Nation

2 Years Strong

My names tom im 27 years old 6 foot tall and currently weight 87 kg and live in perth Australia ive almost been training for 2 years now . I train almost every day and have tried lots of diffent ways of lifting reps excersises ect...

I have made a lot of progress and made some good solid gains in the last 2 yrs but feel I need a new programme and methods to get to that next level does anyone have any suggestions ??? would really appreciate the feed back

cheers

I don’t want to be a dick, but feedback on what? You haven’t told us what you’ve been doing, what you’ve been eating or what progress you’ve made. About all the feedback I can give you is congratulations for living in Australia, which is awesome.

what do u wana no mate . bench 140 kg dead 180 and squat 140 there my heaviest lifts with the main 3 I try to eat 5-6 small meals per day waslooking for
Cheers

I have a car, do you think it’s a good one?

[quote]dagill2 wrote:
I have a car, do you think it’s a good one?[/quote]

If it’s reliable then yes.

[quote]gAiNz88 wrote:
what do u wana no mate . bench 140 kg dead 180 and squat 140 there my heaviest lifts with the main 3 I try to eat 5-6 small meals per day waslooking for
Cheers[/quote]

What have you been doing - training and diet wise - for the past two years? How was your progress? What are your goals?

Are you sure you’re not a troll? Oh and you should probably do something about the location thing on your account, it says Brazil.