2 Years of Training (175lb 6')

Hey!

I’m new to the forums, but already a few years into weightlifting/bodybuilding. I have been on Bill Star program for a few months after a 9 month training pause before last summer (Thaiboxed at that time).

My stats at the time of the photograph were:
175lbs at 6ft

DL: 375lb
SQ: 310lb
BP: 230lb

After the holidays I dropped gigantically in weight due to 2 fairly long vacations without possibility of training. A picked things up begin november and am really motivated right now. Back into bodybuilding, so quit Bill Star and added isolation exercises and a split scheme. My nutrition is also fine at least 200gr protein a day.

Hope to add 10lbs this summer, I’ll post new pics by then!

PS: My legs were lagging quite on this photo but they really improved measuring 25" right now.

[quote]JorickDD wrote:
Hey!

I’m new to the forums, but already a few years into weightlifting/bodybuilding. I have been on Bill Star program for a few months after a 9 month training pause before last summer (Thaiboxed at that time).

My stats at the time of the photograph were:
175lbs at 6ft

DL: 375lb
SQ: 310lb
BP: 230lb

After the holidays I dropped gigantically in weight due to 2 fairly long vacations without possibility of training. A picked things up begin november and am really motivated right now. Back into bodybuilding, so quit Bill Star and added isolation exercises and a split scheme. My nutrition is also fine at least 200gr protein a day.

Hope to add 10lbs this summer, I’ll post new pics by then!

PS: My legs were lagging quite on this photo but they really improved measuring 25" right now.[/quote]

Not bad. Very shredded with decent size.

eat.

and ditch the white belt.

how the hell does this guy get a 3? with some more overall mass he would be the ideal. anyway ignore the rating 3 is way to low ive seen trolls score a 3 on here.

…on a unrelated note Toby Mcguire called he wants his haircut back.