T Nation

2 Years of Lifting


I have been weight lifting for about 2 years now and about one year of serious training. Please rate my physique.

heres another pic


and another back pic

Front looks amazing! Back, however, looks like it needs a bit of work. All in all, I’d say excellent physique. I’d killl to look like that. :slight_smile:

Can you turn the lights on in your room man? You can tell you train from the first pic, but after that it’s guess work. Even in the dark you can tell your back is lagging behind, so that’s a sign.

yeah im tryin to focus on my lats and lower back to get more mass throughout…

[quote]ZSebag wrote:
Front looks amazing! Back, however, looks like it needs a bit of work. All in all, I’d say excellent physique. I’d killl to look like that. :)[/quote]

lol…so which one of you is responsible for the ‘10’ rating?

I had to give you a ‘1’ to put your rating into a more appropriate range.

Eat more and lift heavier. Come back in another year (or three).

[quote]conner wrote:
ZSebag wrote:
Front looks amazing! Back, however, looks like it needs a bit of work. All in all, I’d say excellent physique. I’d killl to look like that. :slight_smile:

lol…so which one of you is responsible for the ‘10’ rating?

I had to give you a ‘1’ to put your rating into a more appropriate range.

Eat more and lift heavier. Come back in another year (or three).[/quote]

You sir are an ass

[quote]CrewPierce wrote:
conner wrote:
ZSebag wrote:
Front looks amazing! Back, however, looks like it needs a bit of work. All in all, I’d say excellent physique. I’d killl to look like that. :slight_smile:

lol…so which one of you is responsible for the ‘10’ rating?

I had to give you a ‘1’ to put your rating into a more appropriate range.

Eat more and lift heavier. Come back in another year (or three).

You sir are an ass[/quote]

No, he’s completely right. He does not have an excellent physique. There is no way that he deserves a 10 or a 6.2 for that matter. Rating him a 1 is a lot closer to what he deserves. I suppose you gave him a 10 too.

well you’ve developed a decent foundation and you have pretty good shape so if you can manage to add more size you’ll do just fine. just curious…hgt? wgt?

[quote]CrewPierce wrote:
You sir are an ass[/quote]

Do you believe the OP’s physique should rate higher than those of 1morerep, pwrbarboy, Dracula Romania, tfrench, etc…?

Would you rate his front as “amazing”, or say that his back needs merely a “bit of work”?

Is it an excellent physique? Would YOU kill to look like that?

Or would you agree that a rating of ‘5’ (give or take) is a bit more appropriate for a board that tends to take pride in aspiring for physiques not just merely “above average”?

right now im 6’1 and 198 im looking to hit 210 within the next few months

can we see your workout routine…?

Monday- Chest /Tri

Tuesday- Legs/Shoulders

Wednesday - off

Thursday -Back/ Bi

Friday- off

Saturday - Restart

Abs are done every other workout day.

Nice, I kind of use the same structure=) Could you specify exact exercises as well?

This is how my program looks like:

Day 1
Chest/Triceps:
Bench Press 3 x 12
Bench Press Incline/Decline 3 x 10
Crossover 3 x 10
Pushdowns 3 x 15
Dips 3 x max
Reverse barbell curls 3 x 12

Day 2
Back/Biceps: Pull-Ups/Chin-Ups 3 x max
Deadlift 4 x 12
Bent over Row 3 x 10
Seated Rows 3 x 10
Good mornings 3 x 12
Barbell Curl 3 x 10
Dumbbell Curl 3 x 15

Day 3
Shoulders/Legs:
Military Press 5 x 5
Seated Dumbbell Press 4 x 10
Lateral Raises 3 x 12
Rear Deltoid Raises 3 x 12
Squats 4 x 12
Romanian Deadlift 4 x 12
Leg Curl 3 x 12
Lunges 4 x 12

Ab Workout
Kneeling cable crunch 3 x 15
Machine crunch 3 x 10
Swiss ball crunch 3 x max
Serratus Crunch 3 x max

Very nice front. Your back almost looks as if it belongs on someone else. I’m curious if you neglected your back during those 2 years or is it taking longer to develop?

What steps are you taking to get to 210?

How are the legs?

Nice job & best of luck with your goals.

B-3

Front looks good. I added deadlifts and pullups and it has been adding mass to my back.

The exercises that i am using are these:

24 Mass Blitz

abcbodybuilding.com/bulking%20to%20the%20next%20levlel.php

And yes i just added deadlifts as well as wide grip bent over rows into my routine to thicken my back…

I never neglected my back i just cannot figure out how to flex it…hahaha

[quote]IronWarrior24 wrote:
CrewPierce wrote:
conner wrote:
ZSebag wrote:
Front looks amazing! Back, however, looks like it needs a bit of work. All in all, I’d say excellent physique. I’d killl to look like that. :slight_smile:

lol…so which one of you is responsible for the ‘10’ rating?

I had to give you a ‘1’ to put your rating into a more appropriate range.

Eat more and lift heavier. Come back in another year (or three).

You sir are an ass

No, he’s completely right. He does not have an excellent physique. There is no way that he deserves a 10 or a 6.2 for that matter. Rating him a 1 is a lot closer to what he deserves. I suppose you gave him a 10 too.
[/quote]

Blow me pal.

I don’t see your pictures up here any where nor do I see your weight even listed in any of your 100 posts.

This dude looks better than 90% of the guys on this site. A 10? No, by no means. Trying to say he should get a 1? I think not.

I gave him a 7 if you must know.

I gave 1MoreRep a 9 and Mr. Moody a 10 if you must know.