2 Years Hardcore Training

There are plenty of other examples - this guy is also a vegetarian and at 6’3 I doubt he can be ‘misdiagnosed as a petite woman or little boy’.

And that pic of khan was taken years before he even started training.
And khali is a lacto-ovo vegetarian btw.

And ‘we’re losers’? Ha says the guy using a comic book character as his av. You’re either a 12 year old geek or a typical net tough guy talking shit from his moms basement.

Dude u wont get big unless you meat stop eating your dam Curry i gave it up a long time ago, Go fucken eat beef and chicken. Srsly its not gonna kill you, however stuffing your face with High GI carbs will… but whatever im sure you think you are big cause all your cousins and family are sticks. Fucken retarded and remove your avatar you look like a fag…

[quote]optheta wrote:
Go fucken eat beef and chicken.

[/quote]

Are you a dalit?

[quote]optheta wrote:

Fucken retarded
[/quote]

Oh, the irony.

Optheta: Mythbusters for the win! Kari Byron is hot=)

[quote]Yolked Up wrote:

I’m living proof that you’re all wrong. I mean look at me man, i’m jacked!

[/quote]

hahahaha. Thanks for making my day. Or were you actually serious?

YEs, another carefully selected doctored magazine pic, I see

THIS dude you justa dded (Hrithik Roshan) really looks like THIS, lol in a non doctored non magazine photograph

See how jacked he appears next to an average looking skinny fat chick.

[quote]Yolked Up wrote:
There are plenty of other examples - this guy is also a vegetarian and at 6’3 I doubt he can be ‘misdiagnosed as a petite woman or little boy’.

And ‘we’re losers’? Ha says the guy using a comic book character as his av. You’re either a 12 year old geek or a typical net tough guy talking shit from his moms basement.

[/quote]

Yes, that describes much of the western world - I agree. What matters is that YOU GUYS don’t consider yourselves “losers” lol.

[quote]Yolked Up wrote:
[/quote]

Says the guy who is Indian doing west coast gang sings in his display picture.

Go fly your magic carpet some place else…Aladdin.

OP, I realize you thought your bollywood heroes looked HUUUGE in their selected doctored magazine photographs…but what they look like in those pics as well as on-screen is very different from what they look like in real life.

[quote]Yolked Up wrote:
optheta wrote:

Are you a dalit?

optheta wrote:

Fucken retarded

Oh, the irony.[/quote]

WTF is dalit? And Hitrik roashan is not big motherfucker looks like a fucken raptor

[photo]22481[/photo]

BUHAHAHAHA so funny that picture look how goofy his proportions are LOLOLOLOLOL

i still stand by my point.

Indian food = fail. Indian genetics = more or less shitty.

there is over a billion of them. you have named a handful. most of which are shitty.

[quote]optheta wrote:
Yolked Up wrote:
optheta wrote:

Are you a dalit?

optheta wrote:

Fucken retarded

Oh, the irony.

WTF is dalit? And Hitrik roashan is not big motherfucker looks like a fucken raptor

[photo]22481[/photo]

BUHAHAHAHA so funny that picture look how goofy his proportions are LOLOLOLOLOL
[/quote]

when i started training i used to think this guy was huge.

i could eat him for breakfast now

[quote]schultzie wrote:

i could eat him for breakfast now
[/quote]

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

OP: post more pics

Hey tribuanl, those pics look like they were taken years before he started trainng. There’s been a sudden explosion in popularity of muscular physqiues in bollywood over the last few years. So you’ll start seeing plenty of jacked punjabi guys. I don’t know about any other ethnicities, but punjabis and kashmiris do not have genes too disimilar to pashtuns and persians. To generalise and say ‘indians have shitty genes’ is pure ignorance.

I’ve come to the realisation that this thread is full of self-hating, white-washed indians and dillusional khalistanis who probably got bullied at school for being indian and would gladly suck white cock if they had to.

I have nothing more to say to any of you.

[quote]tribunaldude wrote:
Yes, that describes much of the western world - I agree. What matters is that YOU GUYS don’t consider yourselves “losers” lol.

There’s an ugly ass indian bitch posting on the V-diet forum with sexy (according to her lol) pictures of her equally skinny bf lol. Go check her out when you have the time.

Yolked Up wrote:

[/quote]

Tribunal can you give a link to the thread please!

[quote]Yolked Up wrote:

[/quote]

there’s 1000 million of you little hoes, of course there’s some exceptions. but even those exceptions can suck my ballz.

Epic fail. But I’ll leave you with this.

punjabi, whatever the f that means

[quote]Yolked Up wrote:

[/quote]

so you post a pic of a guy in decent shape, cool man! How bout posting some successful Indian bodybuilders…good luck.

How can you use Kali as an example lol? He is a giant by birth.

Uh Tribunal is one of the biggest mofos on this site, and from what I hear a successful business man, nice try though.

Funny thing is that you are still a virgin and are talking shit. Your words carry no weight.

WHAT? NO SALMAN KHAN PICTURES?

CHI CHI CHI

OIII THWAADIIIIII