2 Year Transformation/Need Advice

Started at 5’9 140 lbs skinny fat as hell, bulked up to 185 and now:
Currently at 162 lbs maybe 12-13%, obviously a long long way to go.

Hoping for some advice on a few things:

Am I pretty close on the bf guesstimate?

Should I cut the remaining fat since I’m so close before my next bulk considering I probably won’t cut until I reach 200 lbs?

Could I ever compete if I put on some serious mass? I have weird shaped pecs, a large gap between them and a few other genetic flaws that I’m too new at this to know where I’d stand.

I appreciate all feedback in advance, thanks so much guys.

Excellent transformation. You look like a completely different person now.

I would have put it a little higher, but it truly doesn’t matter. It’s low enough to where I’m sure you wouldn’t hesitate to take your shirt off at the beach, so it’s good.

I’d say you’re at a good ‘gain muscle’ BF level at the moment. Going much lower would not only be unhelpful, it would likely be counterproductive. (Absent juicing, forcing one’s BF really low tends to lead to rebound fat gain when one subsequently eats above maintenance.)

Yes, you could compete. Now, do you have the genetics to develop the sort of top-tier physique–one that is simultaneously large, well-proportioned and aesthetically pleasing–that would enable you to be competitive at a national/international level? Probably not, for the simple reason that most of us don’t have such genetics. (I certainly don’t.) All that said, who cares? Assuming you enjoy BBing and want to get bigger, would you really give it up if it turns out you don’t have what it takes to be Mr. Olympia? Don’t worry about your potential–worry about lifting hard and eating right.

1. I would estimate your body fat at 14-16% from this picture, but who knows how accurate that is considerinh I cant see your back or your legs. Lower back, especially in men, holds a ton of fat for most of us.

2. If I you were my client this would depend on your age. 25 or younger, I’d tell you to bulk and put on a lot more mass before even working about cutting since your body type seems to lean towards ectomorph, at least from what I can tell from the picture. I always have my clients cut down to 10-12% by before they start a bulk of they are a bit older ie 25+.

3. Anyone can compete, especially with all the divisions now a days. I wouldnt worry too much about your pecs, for the most part judges are looking for small waist and wide shoulders, the x frame structure, but most of all conditioning. If you figure out how to put some more mass on and then cut down and get right shredded, you could do fairly well in a regional show. Just dont stop training man, this takes time… a longgg time. Keep at it bro!

Nice transformation man, i would advise you bulk before cutting again since you want to put some mass, try a “clean bulk” to minimize fat gain and then your next cut will look much better.

Awesome transformation man. Bulking up to 200lbs is going to be tough without PEDs. If you’re not careful, you will just get fatter. Why not try to get back to the 185lbs first while maintaining a reasonable body fat percentage?

Us shorter guys don’t need to be that heavy to look big. And at a certain point, most of us don’t have the genetics to carry that weight on our smaller frames without enhancement.