2 wk Cycle: Npp, Test Prop and Dbol

[quote]farmarkcueticals wrote:

[quote]Reed wrote:
… I am going to try and stay relatively civil while still bashing you pretty hard but, you need to hear this whether you want to or not.

1. Why the hell are you using steroids in the first place? These are your words “i maintained everything from a previos 12 weeker except 5 pounds which i have gained back since i came off”… So you mean to tell me that at over 6 foot tall and after already one 12 week cycle of AAS you ONLY weigh 165lbs. You do not and I mean in every single way possible you DO NOT need AAS of any kind at any dose at this point. You need to learn how to eat.

Please do not waste my time telling me you eat so much it is stupid. I do not care if you eat 6000 calories aday ( obviously being sarcastic as I know you don’t ) you need even more. Period. Your body weight and lifts combined with a with a previous cycle tell me that you obviously have no clue about how to eat or are just plain lazy and or you just choose not to do what you should.

1. Your proposed cycle is garbage period flat. Once again you do not need to be running gear at all right now but, if your not going to listen to that atleast run a well planned and thought out cycle. That way your gains will atleast be pathetic as opposed to non exsistant.

2. You need to figure out exactly what your goals are in general. The program preview you displayed for your deadlift is pretty weird and obviously not all that effective. If you want to be a body builder then train like a body builder. If you wanna be a powerlifter then train like a powerlifter but hat your doing right now is pretty damn ineffective for both.

If you want to be bigger than listen to the guys you say you know who are bigger than you. Who cares if they are juiced up to their eye balls I believe is what you said. You are already using steroids so just becuase they are using more than you does not make you any better than them. The second you pinned your first shot you immediately fell or risen to their same level of morals how ever you prefer to look at it.

Also, you said they are bigger than you but you are stronger than them ( which is pretty sad on both your parts ) how ever, you clearly said your goal is size… so why the hell does it matter if you are stronger than them if they are larger… Obviously they have something figured out that you clearly do not. Proof being that you are using steroids and are already on your second cycle and you look less impressive and perform less impressive than many kids in high school at your same level of development… oh and they are nartural.

1. I would like to point out that one of the guys you are arguing with Flipcollar is much stronger and much better developed than you oh and here is the kicker he is NATURAL. I have talked to him extensively about this in other settings so maybe JUST MAYBE you might wanna hear him out.

2. I agree with Dt79 that if you continue at this point you will most likely become a steroid abuser rather than a rec user mind you there is a very thin line between the two.

3. Lastly due to 1-5 stop giving advice to any one in this section.

Excuse any errors I am using a voice text while driving.[/quote]

in answer to no1 . i am gaining weight so im doing something right ? plus if you cant get simple math correct then wtf 80 kg is 176 pounds :wink: not that matters im not here to put people down on how big they are or what theyve acheived or how they got there i dint care there not me
2. my proposed cycle may be garbage for what u want to achieve or for your own personal use that is what you prefer ? but me on the other hand have no intrest in long cycles of aas? do you or have u expierenced two week cycles ? ur making a sorry statement that i will not gain on this 2 weeker but facts are i will i think you have poor judgement of my character and my knowledge on these cycles if i havnt studied enough i would never of stumbled upon german cycling of steroids etc so please leave your 15 weeks minunum trash cycles what leave man with no testicles or hair at home :smiley:
i would like to point out that in no way was i saying he hasnt earned what he has and if he is natural thats some fine acheivemenet he is going to be stronger and more muscular he has been lifting longer with respect to flipcoller i dont want to train natural and that up to me i dont want to be waiting round years and years … so yet again that was quite an ignorant comparison
i will give advice here i am a world of knowledge on aas use ur acting like ive just joined here and i only knew or studied about steroids a week ago basically judging me i asked for opinions on this coarse preferbly from people who have tried a 2 weeker sorry but if ya cant gain in 2 weeks then u cant gain in 10 simple as im gaining weight im on the way what else matters jjust because u may not agree with my advice does not mean it is incorrect or invalid thanks for your reply but id rather not bitch like little women ona thread thanks ps dont textspeek whilst driving i will update you how my gains go regardless :smiley: [/quote]

Lol so your a fucking a idiot who just refuses to take advice. Your fucking gaining weight but your a skinny fuck who could gain weight naturally. Your using steroids because your a weak minded and pathetic excuse. You wont put in time in the kitchen or gym you want the drugs to do it for you. Your training is shit and obviously produces shitty results. Your advice is shit and I have already called you out in the other threads. You are nit a world of advice you don’t know shit about training, eating, or Aas and any one on these boards can see and will agree with me on this. Lol and don’t tell me if you can’t gain weight in 2 weeks you can’t gain in 10 lol number 1 I crush you in every lift pound for pound or total how ever you want to look at it. You have had many people come in here and tell you your idea and your knowledge is shit and you choose to argue. No one here cares about you progress as it is complete shit. I gave you the advice along with many others here that you needed to hear. If you were half as knowledgeable as you think you are this would not even be a discussion.

[quote]Reed wrote:
… I am going to try and stay relatively civil while still bashing you pretty hard but, you need to hear this whether you want to or not.

1. Why the hell are you using steroids in the first place? These are your words “i maintained everything from a previos 12 weeker except 5 pounds which i have gained back since i came off”… So you mean to tell me that at over 6 foot tall and after already one 12 week cycle of AAS you ONLY weigh 165lbs. You do not and I mean in every single way possible you DO NOT need AAS of any kind at any dose at this point. You need to learn how to eat.

Please do not waste my time telling me you eat so much it is stupid. I do not care if you eat 6000 calories aday ( obviously being sarcastic as I know you don’t ) you need even more. Period. Your body weight and lifts combined with a with a previous cycle tell me that you obviously have no clue about how to eat or are just plain lazy and or you just choose not to do what you should.

1. Your proposed cycle is garbage period flat. Once again you do not need to be running gear at all right now but, if your not going to listen to that atleast run a well planned and thought out cycle. That way your gains will atleast be pathetic as opposed to non exsistant.

2. You need to figure out exactly what your goals are in general. The program preview you displayed for your deadlift is pretty weird and obviously not all that effective. If you want to be a body builder then train like a body builder. If you wanna be a powerlifter then train like a powerlifter but hat your doing right now is pretty damn ineffective for both.

If you want to be bigger than listen to the guys you say you know who are bigger than you. Who cares if they are juiced up to their eye balls I believe is what you said. You are already using steroids so just becuase they are using more than you does not make you any better than them. The second you pinned your first shot you immediately fell or risen to their same level of morals how ever you prefer to look at it.

Also, you said they are bigger than you but you are stronger than them ( which is pretty sad on both your parts ) how ever, you clearly said your goal is size… so why the hell does it matter if you are stronger than them if they are larger… Obviously they have something figured out that you clearly do not. Proof being that you are using steroids and are already on your second cycle and you look less impressive and perform less impressive than many kids in high school at your same level of development… oh and they are nartural.

1. I would like to point out that one of the guys you are arguing with Flipcollar is much stronger and much better developed than you oh and here is the kicker he is NATURAL. I have talked to him extensively about this in other settings so maybe JUST MAYBE you might wanna hear him out.

2. I agree with Dt79 that if you continue at this point you will most likely become a steroid abuser rather than a rec user mind you there is a very thin line between the two.

in answer to no1 . i am gaining weight so im doing something right ? plus if you cant get simple math correct then wtf 80 kg is 176 pounds :wink: not that matters im not here to put people down on how big they are or what theyve acheived or how they got there i dint care there not me
2. my proposed cycle may be garbage for what u want to achieve or for your own personal use that is what you prefer ? but me on the other hand have no intrest in long cycles of aas? do you or have u expierenced two week cycles ? ur making a sorry statement that i will not gain on this 2 weeker but facts are i will i think you have poor judgement of my character and my knowledge on these cycles if i havnt studied enough i would never of stumbled upon german cycling of steroids etc so please leave your 15 weeks minunum trash cycles what leave man with no testicles or hair at home :smiley:
i would like to point out that in no way was i saying he hasnt earned what he has and if he is natural thats some fine acheivemenet he is going to be stronger and more muscular he has been lifting longer with respect to flipcoller i dont want to train natural and that up to me i dont want to be waiting round years and years … so yet again that was quite an ignorant comparison
i will give advice here i am a world of knowledge on aas use ur acting like ive just joined here and i only knew or studied about steroids a week ago basically judging me i asked for opinions on this coarse preferbly from people who have tried a 2 weeker sorry but if ya cant gain in 2 weeks then u cant gain in 10 simple as im gaining weight im on the way what else matters jjust because u may not agree with my advice does not mean it is incorrect or invalid thanks for your reply but id rather not bitch like little women ona thread thanks ps dont textspeek whilst driving i will update you how my gains go regardless :smiley: [/quote]

do they not have punctuation where you come from?

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]Reed wrote:

do they not have punctuation where you come from?[/quote]

Or logic some of that would have been nice as well.

[quote]Amazing farmarcueticals wrote:

i will give advice here i am a world of knowledge on aas use
[/quote]

HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHA

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[/quote]

HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHA[/quote]

lol no joke right. Almost think after this line we have been trolled pretty good.

[quote]Reed wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[/quote]

lol no joke right. Almost think after this line we have been trolled pretty good.[/quote]

Man, i was literally laughing out loud. Is this our old friend Amazing Monkey trying to type in cockney?

It honestly sounds more like the guy who got really pissed off who made the last 2 week cycle thread.

I hate the way these shitey 2 week cycle threads pop up every now and then. Fucking Bill Roberts.

Yeah does sound like him now that i think about it. He did mention the German protocol too.

LOL

please leave your 15 weeks minunum trash cycles what leave man with no testicles or hair at home

[/quote]

This is gold… oh God… Hahahahaha

[quote]dt79 wrote:

please leave your 15 weeks minunum trash cycles what leave man with no testicles or hair at home

[/quote]

This is gold… oh God… Hahahahaha[/quote]

to be fair, I’m at work right now which means there’s no testicles or hair at my home currently. Maybe he’s on to something.

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[/quote]

to be fair, I’m at work right now which means there’s no testicles or hair at my home currently. Maybe he’s on to something.[/quote]

Or maybe he’s making a profound statement about the lack of employment opportunities other than that of homemaker for neutered bald men.

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[/quote]

to be fair, I’m at work right now which means there’s no testicles or hair at my home currently. Maybe he’s on to something.[/quote]

Or maybe he’s making a profound statement about the lack of employment opportunities other than that of homemaker for neutered bald men.[/quote]

that is a powerful, powerful statement if he is.

I thought this guy was a dumbass but he’s actually quite the warrior poet.

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[/quote]

Or maybe he’s making a profound statement about the lack of employment opportunities other than that of homemaker for neutered bald men.[/quote]

that is a powerful, powerful statement if he is.

I thought this guy was a dumbass but he’s actually quite the warrior poet.
[/quote]

LOL WARRIOR POET!!! Explains why after the last cycle his methods have become unsound.

The man is clear in his mind but his soul is mad.

[quote]Reed wrote:

[quote]Reed wrote:

Lol so your a fucking a idiot who just refuses to take advice. Your fucking gaining weight but your a skinny fuck who could gain weight naturally. Your using steroids because your a weak minded and pathetic excuse. You wont put in time in the kitchen or gym you want the drugs to do it for you. Your training is shit and obviously produces shitty results. Your advice is shit and I have already called you out in the other threads. You are nit a world of advice you don’t know shit about training, eating, or Aas and any one on these boards can see and will agree with me on this. Lol and don’t tell me if you can’t gain weight in 2 weeks you can’t gain in 10 lol number 1 I crush you in every lift pound for pound or total how ever you want to look at it. You have had many people come in here and tell you your idea and your knowledge is shit and you choose to argue. No one here cares about you progress as it is complete shit. I gave you the advice along with many others here that you needed to hear. If you were half as knowledgeable as you think you are this would not even be a discussion.[/quote]

u still avoided my question have u ever done 2 week cycles ? Just stating facts if the answer is no you havnt then ur answer is based on opinion and not facts mate ps in not on roids don’t know were u got that from think u mis read

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]Reed wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[/quote]

lol no joke right. Almost think after this line we have been trolled pretty good.[/quote]

Man, i was literally laughing out loud. Is this our old friend Amazing Monkey trying to type in cockney?
[/quote]

why u slagging bill Roberts? Just a question don’t bitch ps if you read it correctly my methods still work off cycle so how is my soul mad lol

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]Reed wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

why u slagging bill Roberts? Just a question don’t bitch ps if you read it correctly my methods still work off cycle so how is my soul mad lol [/quote]

Kid, it’s not about Bill Roberts. It will not work for YOU. I was already very patient with you in your other thread. You can keep coming back with different user names but you’ll still get the same answers from everyone once you reveal your stats.

You don’t even know how to eat and train ON CYCLE.

The horror…

hiya was thinking about a 2 week cycle
day 1- 10 alpha pharma test prop 1 ml and alpha pharma NPP 1ml
day 1 - 14 dbol @ 80 mg per day split through the day
then take four weeks off before I even think about doing it again
maybe do some clomid in between if need be

I weight 80 kg 6 ft 2 lanky streak of piss age 24 suffer from mpb but thats it haha didnt even get a twitch off dbol and test e cycle wityh no anti es
have done a cycle of 12 week test e @ 500 mg per week with dbol @ 40 mg per day for the first four weeks followed by 20 days clomid pct @ 25 mgs per day (half a tab)
i also frontloaded that cycle for the first week @ 1g of test e

would u advise anti estrogen for these 2 weekers im thinking of getting some letro or tamoxifen do you think letro would be over kill for this cycle ?
have u had or know anyone with expierience of these cycles ?

thanks for your time n replys
any thought or advise would be much appreciated

thanks

pharmarkcueticals[/quote]

Your own words dumbass second paragraph you cleary said you have run gear before a test and dbol cycle. You made pathetic gains as is obvious by your stats so obviously have no clue how to train on or off. Your number are less than kids in high school who are natural. You will not get help here we already told you to what you need to hear. If you don’t like it go somewhere else filled with idiots such as your self. Try BB.com although I’m sure you will even be flamed by most over there.

Once again guys I ask we just let this thread and any that this idiot starts in the future just die.

[quote]Reed wrote:

[quote]Reed wrote:

Lol so your a fucking a idiot who just refuses to take advice. Your fucking gaining weight but your a skinny fuck who could gain weight naturally. Your using steroids because your a weak minded and pathetic excuse. You wont put in time in the kitchen or gym you want the drugs to do it for you. Your training is shit and obviously produces shitty results. Your advice is shit and I have already called you out in the other threads. You are nit a world of advice you don’t know shit about training, eating, or Aas and any one on these boards can see and will agree with me on this. Lol and don’t tell me if you can’t gain weight in 2 weeks you can’t gain in 10 lol number 1 I crush you in every lift pound for pound or total how ever you want to look at it. You have had many people come in here and tell you your idea and your knowledge is shit and you choose to argue. No one here cares about you progress as it is complete shit. I gave you the advice along with many others here that you needed to hear. If you were half as knowledgeable as you think you are this would not even be a discussion.[/quote]

u still avoided my question have u ever done 2 week cycles ? Just stating facts if the answer is no you havnt then ur answer is based on opinion and not facts mate ps in not on roids don’t know were u got that from think u mis read [/quote]

Technically, anyone who has done a longer cycle has done a 2 week cycle. That would be the first 2 weeks of their cycle.

Lol in the most gear have you ran thread I just noticed you admitted to running a full gram of test hahahaha your resultsvare now twice as pathetic as I originally thought.