T Nation

2 Weeks on 'Bill Roberts Cycle' Question

I’m going to live through 4 weeks of, basically, unlimited steroid availability. I was originally planning to do a heavy 4 week cycle, but after re-reading some of Bill’s stuff I’m beginning to seriously reconsider that decision.

On another thread Mr. Roberts has mentioned that the body’s ability to recover gets seriously impeded after 14 days. On Mesomorphosis, he also once said that the 3-5 week cycles are the worst kind: not short enough to recover quickly and not long enough to get the benefits.

So, I’m beginning to wonder if I should do a 2 weeks on-1 week off-1 week on cycle instead. Would the latter make more sense (with heavy clomiphene use, say 300 mg on the first day and 150 mg during the off week)? Or would you recommend just a 4-week long heavy cycle? Basically, would the one week off be detrimental of beneficial if we look at “the big picture”?

Thanks in advance!

If what you mean is you have a 4-week time frame, with only those calendar days being available, in which you can do whatever you want, then the most productive thing would be to juice all 4 weeks.

If the question were, you are going to use a given amount of steroids over the course of a year and are wondering whether you’d do better with doing two weeks on every month twelve times over the year, or four weeks on every other month six times over the year, then the answer would be the opposite.

It was the former. Thank you for your advice! Much appreciated.

Sure thing!

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:
If what you mean is you have a 4-week time frame, with only those calendar days being available, in which you can do whatever you want, then the most productive thing would be to juice all 4 weeks.

If the question were, you are going to use a given amount of steroids over the course of a year and are wondering whether you’d do better with doing two weeks on every month twelve times over the year, or four weeks on every other month six times over the year, then the answer would be the opposite.[/quote]