2 Weeks On 2 Weeks Off Cycle

Hey everyone. I have been browsing here for some time and was thinking of trying this cycle. I am 6’, 226lbs, and 6.1% hydro tested BF. I am interested in giving this type of cycle a go doing 2 on 2 off for 3 or 4 runs.

The compounds I have read that work best are Test Prop, Tren Ace, and Mast. I would run 100mg of each doing shots EOD. Pokes would go 1st day, 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 7th, 9th, 11th, and 13th. How would PCT look on a cycle such as this? I am looking to get into the 235 range but be 5.5% or lower as I have some shoots coming up that I NEED to be in prime shape for.

Thanks bros for all the input! Your advice is always top notch and I am eager to hear what you say.

Note:If you think of another cycle example or other compounds dont be scared to mention it, I have access to a lot of things and roughly 4 months to get where I want. Thank you!!

days 1-3: 100 mg prop, 100 mg tren, 100 mg mast
days 5,7,9,11,13: 100 mg EOD of each

the only addition i would make is anavar in the 30-40 mg ED range.

for PCT i’d run 50 mg of clomid ED for 10 days. that should be enough.

keep in mind though, that if you go 2 on, 2 off for several runs in a row, recovery may become more difficult after the 3rd or 4th cycle. make sure to take an extended break after your 4th cycle.

jd how are you so knowledgable? every post you have an answeer to and its always right…you are my idol haha…

after the 3rd or 4th cycle what will the PCT look like? The same? Also, should the clomid be mega dosed the first days? I have seen people recommending it.

With the two week protocols high dosing is typically recomended as well as 4 weeks off. With the lower dosage you will not be able to benefit fully during the two weeks or by only taking 2 weeks off your body is not likley to fully recover.

I myself was in the process of going with a 2 on/4 off protocol however early into week two my opinions and ideas changed due to further research and opinions.
See Ya

What was your research? There are many counts on this site of people doing short cycles and benefitting. How did your cycle turn out?

[quote]runningperfect wrote:
jd how are you so knowledgable? every post you have an answeer to and its always right…you are my idol haha…

after the 3rd or 4th cycle what will the PCT look like? The same? Also, should the clomid be mega dosed the first days? I have seen people recommending it.[/quote]

Lmao, well, thanks for the props, but honestly i steal an awful lot of good info/ideas from the other knowledgeable vets here, and incorporate it with personal experience.

I’d keep the PCT the same for each. But you may want to go a full 3-4 weeks of PCT after your back to backs are done. I don’t personally think mega dosing up front has any real benefit.

My reseach consisted of more reasoning, thinking and speaking to people that were more educated on the topic that I.

It was recomended by P22, and I could understand his reasoning that pretty much after week two your body needs a rest and rebuild period in order to benefit from some of the newly added size.
I have done a few cycles before and with one week prior of busting my ass and then about 10 days into the two week blast the time off was not something that I really wanted to incorporate into the near future.

After all consideration I felt that it would be more beneficial to lower the dose and continue through 12 weeks.

It took multiple days into week one for my hormone levels to stabilize. Feeling rather lethargic the first 3-4 days. The typical “on” feeling started to present itself later on that week. I had gained 13 lbs in the first 5 days and likley would up ended up +20lbs at the end of week two if I had stayed with my current dosing. Some of the gain was definately muscle memory/slight water retention.

Overall I feel that I would be able to retain more muscle mass and lose some bodyfat with a 12 week lower dose cycle, rather than two rounds with 2on/4off.

Awesome thank you for your insight. I think I will head into this cycle with 2 weeks being my end point but see how it is going and continue past 2, 4, 6, or even 8 weeks if I keep progressing and my body is able to handle itself.

While this is my first shorty I can say that the rapid growth during phases of a long cycle, along with bloating (unless arim or letro are used) are much more noticable then the gains I should be making on this shorty cycle of on and off. Having read people’s cycles those who do 2 or 4 weeks on then 2 or 4 off and keep repeating make very steady lean gains rather then a rapid acceleration of growth. Im glad you came across this and it gave you a new avenue to persue your goals!

Pinning everyday is not overlly a good time…but you get over it. Ended up going everyday for a bit over the first three weeks and am now at EOD.
I personally think if I tried an oral only cycle i would be less than happy with the results as compared to injectables.