2 Weeks of Dbol/6 Weeks of Deca?

runnin 2 weeks of dbol then deca for 6 weeks…is e dbol too short?..m takin 60 mgs a day anyways…jus wanna kick start…

Stats? Goals? deca dosage? Reasons behind 60mg of dbol a day with deca and no test?

It is a classic stack… 20 years ago.

You will need an AI as well as something to lower Prolactin not to mention a SERM PCT and HCG being particularly helpful when Nandrolone is used IME.

You should run the Dbol and Nandrolone the full length, frontloading the Nandrolone.

Using a drug like Methandrostenolone as a ‘kick start’ with a drug like Nandrolone is like using Var to ‘kickstart’ a Test cycle… ie. you don’t really do it.

Either run them together for size - with the appropriate ancillaries… or run a different cycle.

With no disrespect, if you have trouble determining what i mean, you need to do more research before running jack.

This has to be a joke.

To everyone, Deca + Dbol is a classic stack. I’ve heard quite a few accounts of some great size gains on this. For those that havent heard of it you just need to do some more reading, INCLUDING THE OP.

To Brook, judging by his post… I dont believe he is referring to the deca/dbol cycle you & I are referring to. It seems as if he wants to run deca alone for 6 weeks in which case I refuse to give any legitimate advice to other than go read the Newbie stickie at the top of the forum.

To the OP, in the more likely event you will still do your cycle as you have planned instead of researching & figuring out you arent making a wise decision… Dont come back and make another post asking why you cant get it up.

BMC

No, it is NOT a classic stack, and not even a stack at all, to run 2 weeks of Dianabol and THEN 6 weeks of Deca.

It is simply another “FAIL” thread that in an ideal world would be moved to a separate “Crap Cycles” forum.

lol! You got me! lmao!

jabweb
runnin 2 weeks of dbol then deca for 6 weeks…is e dbol too short?..m takin 60 mgs a day anyways…jus wanna kick start…

fail

Yeah Brook you had me confused for a minute lol. Anyhow I doubt the OP posts again.

BMC