2 Weeks Into Test Cycle, Sexual Side Effects

Week one (day 3) into an 10 week cycle (Test E 250mg E3D). Some great resource on here about protocol, scheduling and experiences when things are not tracking to plan. But not much about what to expect over the coming days and weeks. Genuinely interested if people can remember when they started what the initial experience was like. (e.g. Today, I’m as sore as ever, not angry (never was), no hungrier, and not had one more erection than usual). What am I am going to notice first?

There’s plenty of information on here regarding how you should feel in the first few weeks, and then after those first few weeks.

I can’t tell if your post is serious or not. You’ve done one or two injections of Test E and expect to notice something? I fear that means you did very little research regarding his this stuff works.

2 Likes

TBH not expecting to feel much in week 1 but keen to know what the first hints of effect are. Can you share the links (i suck at navigating forums). Cheers

I am 3 weeks in mate and i have listed all and evey change I felt so far. Maybe your expecting more than they deliver I think I did at start too. But its still early days mate…but If you was to ask me at this point (3 weeks) what its like to be on steriods ,I would say it’s no difference currently.I think in next week I should notice it more and will post changes too.

1 Like

Cheers Jacko. Honestly i’m just pretty excited for the next part of my journey. Years of lifting, years of toying with the idea of doing a cycle and here I am am. Being in week one it made me realise all my research had been about dosage/s, routines, etc. Appreciate you reaching out, i’ll keep an eye out and try and be patient

Nothing will be a light switch. It’s mild. Little more energy, little more confidence, little more horny, little extra strength. It’s not like doing a line of coke and instantly feeling considerably different.

2 Likes

Perfect analogy, makes sense. I’ll stay the course and see how it unfolds. A few people have said its a daily journey for a good 3-4 weeks with very very little at the start. Thanks

Weight update and strength.

Just realised that In last 21 days I have gained 5kg (11lb). Equally when I started cycle I changed from deficit to large surplus so weight gain makes sense however that is fair amount. Also hit PR on deadlift last night 212.5kg (470lb) 2 reps. Was very happy with that.

2 Likes

Hi guys. So last few days the nipples have been very irritating. Erect constant, sores itchy and sensitive. No lumps that I can feel so far. Today I taken 20mg on nolvadex thinking of running that for few days see if symptoms reduce. Dont want to jump straight into arimidex as I no you guys have all advised against that any advice would be appreciated. Also next week I’m switching Easter will be going from sust to propionate will this cause any issues in doing so?

Hi mate, just wanted your input on my latest post. So much conflicting information online. Thanks in advance

I personally wouldn’t be running sust or prop, and do not have experience with either of those. Changing though is only going to add another variable to your situation. How many times a week will you be pinning?

I personally think you’re just being paranoid. If you don’t have any lumps, you should be okay, and you’re still early in your cycle, gyno doesn’t typically pop up over night in early weeks.

1 Like

The change in easters is because I had 2 bottles of sust i broke my second bottle. Supplier cant get sust for few weeks but can get prop,cyp or enanthate so I have choice between those really. Ideally I do enanthate but there is obviously the build up time to take into account where as prop is instant.

Yeah that’s tough. I’ve personally always run E. I’m not sure about the difference in nipple sensitivity and such with sust if there is any. All I know is my nipples are always sensitive and tingle/small pain for the first 5 weeks or so, then it goes away.

1 Like

Yea couldn’t belive it when bottle fell out cupboard was so angry… anyway I have decide to go for E ans cant be dealing with pinning EOD on first cycle. Just hope that the change in easters dosent cause to much of a issue.

It’s not all too uncommon. I’ve never busted one, but we hear about it often enough to the point where most folks recommend getting an extra vial. Test E and C are super cheap, never worth the risk of not having enough.

Yea I have orderd 3 haha also now have about 2 weeks of sust left to so sure can use that at some point in future cycles. I will be doing cutting cycle for next one in the future.

You’ll probably need that Sust to bridge the two. Hopefully someone on here that is more knowledgeable with Sust and half lives can chime in. Maybe @iron_yuppie or @Singhbuilder. If you stop Sust and go straight to E, you might screw yourself for several weeks.

Sorry I’m no help in regard to that.

Switching from Sustanon to Test E shouldn’t be an issue. The sust contains an undecanoate ester if im not mistaken and that should keep you going while the Test E comes up.

SB

1 Like

I do have small amount of sust so could run 50 50 e and sust for week if that be better or even front load some e

Hi guys, my left nupple driving me crazy now feels very sore. Still no lumps just very sore red and erect… also getting bit of a bloated face now too any suggestions guys. Had 7kg weight gain to so far