2 week Growth Surge w/ MAG-10

I like the idea to cycle 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, 2 weeks on again, etc. (if using a recovery agent like M, tribex+vitex, or clomid) but I’m not sure I could handle this scenario.

The food aspect I think would be easier to only eat massive amounts for just 2 week periods rather than 6 or 8 weeks. Judging from my 2 steroid cycles which were 8 weeks each, I made about 75% of my gains in the first 4 weeks, and by the end of the 6th week I was at about 95% of my total gains for the cycle. Why is this? Looking at my food log, I noticed I could no longer keep calories at 6,000 during the last few weeks. Also, as stated by Bill and many others, the body is not primed for growth after gaining so much just recently.

The main reason I think this 2 week spurt would be hard is due to training & periodization. I am big on schedules. If I go from training 2x/day to 1x/day and keep changing my training days and times every 2 weeks this could be difficult.

I guess what I need to do is plan everything out, set some goals, and experiment. My goal is to be much bigger AND leaner than I am now (195 lbs. 12%) by May. I’m still brainstorming about what the best way to do it is. Suggestions and comments are welcomed.

My original plan was to start a cycle of MAG-10 on Dec. 17th and go for 8 weeks, take 4 weeks off, and then go back on for 8 week. This puts me ending my last cycle at May 4th. That was the plan but now I’m thinking of reworking it since the 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off theory came about. It also seems more cost effective to do it that way and in the long run will only be “on” half the time. I should mention that I’m also looking to gain strength as well as lbm so possibly longer cycles would be more beneficial for that, right?

Scott, you sound just like me…I hate the idea of changing things up every two weeks, but from what I have read from Bill and Tim, it seems like that is probably the way to go if we want to get the most out of Mag-10. Let me know what you decide to do to reach your goals…I am 200lbs 11% bodyfat right now and looking to do the same thing as you.