2 Week Bill Roberts Style Cycle

“Fuck everyone who fears the shutdown from steroids. One poster here has said it before me, but steroids are not a fad. They are a not protein powder to be taken on and off, whenever you see fit. Steroids are a commitment, you get on and then you never get off. Going off and on is simply asking for trouble. If you don’t want to be on forever, then don’t take them.”

Amen

its the truth i didnt want to admit at the start when i first heard it.

[quote]boatguy wrote:
I did several short cycles in the last 6 months or so - tren ace, test prop, and mast prop. Total was around a gram per week for two weeks. First two I gained 10-12, then lost about half that weight in the intervening weeks between cycles.

Short cycles can be productive, but you will need to do more than just one. I was doing 2 on/5 off and had the weight gain I mentioned above. I started the first one at 207, peaked at 227 during the last one, and am now (2 months after last one) sitting at 213-215 without even trying (lifting like normal - 531, but not eating a ton).

So it depends on your goals. I wanted to put on some good weight without drawing attention at work by stretching it out. This worked but still garnered some comments (nothing negative). I felt like my recovery from each one was pretty easy, though I did two weeks of nolva each time, starting 3 days after last stick. 40mg/ED first week, 20mg/ED second week. After PCT I was off for 3-4 weeks before starting again. Haven’t done a longer cycle since 99 and that one was still only 5 weeks with stupid dosing and no AI or PCT. On the short cycles, I never got that ‘beast-mode’ feeling but that could have been the tren. Planning on doing some longer ones in the future, probably later this fall/winter.[/quote]

thanks sounds good and healthy

[quote]niksamaras wrote:
Fuck everyone who fears the shutdown from steroids. One poster here has said it before me, but steroids are not a fad. They are a not protein powder to be taken on and off, whenever you see fit. Steroids are a commitment, you get on and then you never get off. Going off and on is simply asking for trouble. If you don’t want to be on forever, then don’t take them.[/quote]

don’t put me in a box, different people do things differently. you should respect other people like different things and different ways of doing things. that doesnt sound healthy to me, do you even make sperm anymore? can you even have kids after years of being on? sounds like a bad idea from a drug addict…

1 Like

[quote]boatguy wrote:
I did several short cycles in the last 6 months or so - tren ace, test prop, and mast prop. Total was around a gram per week for two weeks. First two I gained 10-12, then lost about half that weight in the intervening weeks between cycles.

Short cycles can be productive, but you will need to do more than just one. I was doing 2 on/5 off and had the weight gain I mentioned above. I started the first one at 207, peaked at 227 during the last one, and am now (2 months after last one) sitting at 213-215 without even trying (lifting like normal - 531, but not eating a ton).

So it depends on your goals. I wanted to put on some good weight without drawing attention at work by stretching it out. This worked but still garnered some comments (nothing negative). I felt like my recovery from each one was pretty easy, though I did two weeks of nolva each time, starting 3 days after last stick. 40mg/ED first week, 20mg/ED second week. After PCT I was off for 3-4 weeks before starting again. Haven’t done a longer cycle since 99 and that one was still only 5 weeks with stupid dosing and no AI or PCT. On the short cycles, I never got that ‘beast-mode’ feeling but that could have been the tren. Planning on doing some longer ones in the future, probably later this fall/winter.[/quote]

you say easily recovered from tren with just 2 weeks of nolva…?

[quote]leadhead wrote:

[quote]Judas wrote:
Ok so its never worth it, how long would the shut down be from a 1g a week for 2 weeks?

Thanks for the advice

[/quote]
I have no idea man. Probably work out the half life of the amount of test in your blood levels and then after that whenever your body decides to get going again basically. I am sure everyone is different and there are many variables one of which would be what type if any pct a person does.[/quote]

yup.

there is still going to be noticeable suppression if you run literally 10 times the amount of test then you produce naturally…

suppression occurs pretty much anytime you introduce additional hormones into your body. the only real way around this, is to run a fast acting ester/oral a couple times a week… but you would obviously be missing out on the gains there, as well.

so pretty much every one who commented in this thread is ignorant and wrong…
(except for boatguy, he was on point)

so glad I found this thread.

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/to_the_23_weekers_and_bill_roberts?id=1891934&pageNo=0

[quote]Judas wrote:
so pretty much every one who commented in this thread is ignorant and wrong…
(except for boatguy, he was on point)

so glad I found this thread.

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/to_the_23_weekers_and_bill_roberts?id=1891934&pageNo=0[/quote]

LOL! so, you didn’t hear what you wanted to and are mad, i guess?

glad there’s an “ignore” feature here…

what? I found the info I was after and was happy, there are to many know it alls in here, I was happy to find a thread from a certified legit source, answering all my questions

dutchie1- I say I recovered easily because I only did 13 days of injections each time. According to what I have been able to find, it takes 2-3 weeks before your system is fully shutdown - this is one of the benefits of a short cycle, less shutdown and easier recovery. The five weeks in between the 2 week cycles, I would have no loss of strength and would typically continue to make progress.

Having said that, I am currently 6 weeks post cycle and have felt like I was crashing for the last week or so - strength and energy decreasing in the gym, loss of libido (think about sex, but almost ambiguous about actually doing it), no performance problems though. Life has gotten in the way this time though, and i have been forced to take a couple week or longer breaks from the gym. Doing a second PCT (nolvadex 40mgED and aromasin 25mgEOD) to see if I can ‘restart’ so to speak.