2 Tricks for Roadmap Vascularity

First time poster here, long time listener.

A lot of people are curious on how to increase vascularity, but often get the same reply of “it’s down to genetics”. Despite this widespread opinion, through much experimenting, I went from never seeing my veins (at 8% body fat), to being consistently vascular at 12% and higher. I will share my tips to those interested on here.

Here are the best 2 (less talked about) methods I have found to enhance vascularity.

1. Flush out extracellular fluid

The more water that collects between the skin and the muscles, the less vascularity you will have. You can do this in several ways. The 2 main methods is to either drink a lot more water than usual, or take a natural diuretic. Consuming more water causes your body to increase the rate at which it flushes water out the body. I find water is the best method of the two, as sometimes with a diuretic you can lose intracellular fluid, meaning your muscles won’t look as full as usual and can result in a smaller muscles (although temporary).

1. Increase Body Temperature

Have you ever come out of a hot bath and your veins are a lot more prominent than usual? The reason is because when your core body temp rises, your body pushes blood closer to the surface of the skin. This is a natural defence mechanism to prevent your internal organs from overheating. Thus when you are cold, your vascularity is likely to vanish. So, to elevate your body temperature and sustain this throughout the course of the day, I have had great results supplementing with cayenne pepper. Cayenne simply stimulates thermogenesis (heat production) and boosts blood flow to the muscles.

Another factor determining visibility of your veins is age. The older you become, the more your skin will thin. The thinner your skin, the closer your veins will be to the surface. This is also why you may see a fair few older guys in your gym with some bad-ass veins!

this is interesting, thanks for sharing :slight_smile: now i will shower hot after and BEFore training haha . are there any other natural foods which stimulate thermogenesis?

[quote]Mr.Jeannay wrote:
this is interesting, thanks for sharing :slight_smile: now i will shower hot after and BEFore training haha . are there any other natural foods which stimulate thermogenesis? [/quote]

No problem mate. Green tea, coconut oil and black pepper will also stimulate thermogenesis.