2 to 3 Week Cycle of M1T

PHs will shut you down as well, so with a PH will make it worse and increase the damage to the HPTA which is in simple terms how your body knows to create testosterone, and how it effectively does so. If you fuck it up then your ability to produce testosterone will be impaired.

Not to mention all the shit I told you in the PM…

and just so you “spit at” this comment and get your computer screen covered in spit…you will grow a pair of double D tits.

Your diet fucking sucks by the way.

Your diet is way more important than anything else. Training is second.

You can train all you want but if you eat like that you won’t have gains… believe it or not my diet sucked and I had no gains and similar stats to you when I was your age. Then I quit eating like an anorexic 12 year old girl and I got big/strong

[quote]TheLilGuy wrote:
odd i made a reply but it seems, its not here.
post cycle trainin brah =]
[/quote]

Actually it stands for Post Cycle Therapy.

I’m not busting your chops, bro. It does take a certain amount of courage to admit that you need help and ask questions. I still think that waiting a few years may be your best option. I’m guessing that your training revolves around high intensity styles. Are you a wrestler? I’m just having to guess based of your avi pic. There’s a lot of knowledge here and we’re all glad to help. Just don’t wanna see you be irresponsible.

yeah, wrestler and i have a fight in battleground soon in my mma

What the fuck is this shit.

Why are 15 year olds even allowed to post in this forum?

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
What the fuck is this shit.

Why are 15 year olds even allowed to post in this forum?[/quote]

x2… or view it for that matter.

k soo i acquired 6oxo for post and some hawthorne berry- best i could do. week in tmo.
from 155-161 already. at 20mg daily 1 in the morning the next pre or post workout.

for the second week to keep results increasing should i up the dosage to 30 from 20? 1 10mg morning next pre workout then before bed? let me know your thaughts.

The idea of muscle gain and reality was too much for me to hold off- ive done 1 cycle during football season that braught me from 145 to 152…

a helpful comment on the dosage would be amazing ty =] db pressing 80’s for 4 when i started a week ago i was at 70’s xD

[quote]TheLilGuy wrote:
k soo i acquired 6oxo for post and some hawthorne berry- best i could do. week in tmo.
from 155-161 already. at 20mg daily 1 in the morning the next pre or post workout.

for the second week to keep results increasing should i up the dosage to 30 from 20? 1 10mg morning next pre workout then before bed? let me know your thaughts.

The idea of muscle gain and reality was too much for me to hold off- ive done 1 cycle during football season that braught me from 145 to 152…

a helpful comment on the dosage would be amazing ty =] db pressing 80’s for 4 when i started a week ago i was at 70’s xD[/quote]

You are stupid and lazy and your diet sucks. Nobody here is going to help you. Fuck off kid.

MODS:

WHY ARE 15 YEAR OLD ALLOWED TO POST IN THE STEROIDS FORUM?

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
MODS:

WHY ARE 15 YEAR OLD ALLOWED TO POST IN THE STEROIDS FORUM? [/quote]

There is no age limit on any of our forums. Anyone is allowed to come and ask questions.

Further, there really is no way verify age online. It’s a number that can easily be faked.

We expect (and encourage) our more experienced members to educate the newbies.

As long as the general rules for the Steroid forums are being followed (no source talk, etc), this is totally acceptable.

So by all means, educate!

Actually after reading his posts, this is clearly a troll. My fault for assuming shit

JUST FINISHED the cycle saterday. that night i was 166. today i am 163 and running arimedex and isa test for 2 weeks then m1t’s again and back onto the pct mix hoping to hit 175

You are either a troll, or you are by far the stupidest person I have EVER interacted with. Thank god you did this cycle. If mankind if lucky you will be infertile from it because we don’t need more stupid fuckers like you in this world.

As mentioned above, you are stupid, lazy, and your diet sucks.

If you put that money into eating halfway decent then you would probably be 180 instead of using steroids at 15 years old so you can make it to 166lbs.

Quit while you are ahead. 6-oxo is not good enough PCT either… if you have access to M1T then you are bound to have access to SERMs… You are a fucking idiot… god damn people piss me off.