2 Times a Week

hey guys.
I just wanted to get information about training a muscle part 2 times a week.

1. Upper chest and front delts
  2. abdominals side & rear delts
  3. Calves and Biceps
  4. Lower chest, front delts
  5. Rear deltoids and back thickness
  6. rear delts and back
  7. Quads and Hams

I’m currently training the 3 heads of my deltoid muscle two times a week to play catch up from my other dominating mucles.
however, I heard that natural bodybuilders should only train a muscle once a week.
I’m confused about this conflicting ideas.

I also read somewhere that it is fine to train abs and calves 3 times a week or every other day.

I’m a newbie so to bodybuilding science so thank you in advance to any of your answers!

[quote]Matty_79 wrote:
hey guys.
I just wanted to get information about training a muscle part 2 times a week.

1. Upper chest and front delts
  2. abdominals side & rear delts
  3. Calves and Biceps
  4. Lower chest, front delts
  5. Rear deltoids and back thickness
  6. rear delts and back
  7. Quads and Hams

I’m currently training the 3 heads of my deltoid muscle two times a week to play catch up from my other dominating mucles.
however, I heard that natural bodybuilders should only train a muscle once a week.
I’m confused about this conflicting ideas.

I also read somewhere that it is fine to train abs and calves 3 times a week or every other day.

I’m a newbie so to bodybuilding science so thank you in advance to any of your answers![/quote]

Your post is kind of confusing. What is that list about? The body parts you train each day? The priorities you have? I think you can find answers to your needs at this site. Look up articles by Waterbury and Thibaudeau and you will be started in the right direction.

sorry about that. I wasn’t thinking.

the numbers represent days
day 1 is monday and and 7 is sunday.

You can train them 15 times a week each it all depends on the total volume of the week , If going for more then 1 time then the volume of each session drops, you do less each session and more sessions. Stimulate not annhilitate or go balls out kill each part one day and rest a week. All of them can work just not at the same time.

Phill