2 Strongman Shows in Denver

Hey guys,

We have 2 shows coming up here pretty quick.

One on 5/26 in Windsor with the PelicanFest.

The second show is 6/2 in conjunction with the second annual Shaw Ray Classic at the convention center downtown. There will be a really good crowd here with the show. Both should be fun, and have good classes and events.

I will be at both. If you are around the Denver area, I encourage you to enter or at least come by one of them and check it out. The weights are pretty light, so I’m hoping for back to back wins.

Let me know if anyone has questions. Thanks!!

Monopoly

Where do you train in Denver? I just moved here and have been training at the city rec centers. I hear the Rocky Mountain Lifting Club is a bit east of Denver but it is a pretty far commute. Do you know of anywhere else that is close to downtown and decent?
Thanks and good luck at the comp I might check it out.

good luck Monoply

[quote]rage wrote:
Where do you train in Denver? I just moved here and have been training at the city rec centers. I hear the Rocky Mountain Lifting Club is a bit east of Denver but it is a pretty far commute. Do you know of anywhere else that is close to downtown and decent?
Thanks and good luck at the comp I might check it out.[/quote]

We train at a gym in wheatridge, would be closer than RMLC. The new better bodies is also supposed to be good, but I have no desire to go and look. We have all our equip, platform, bumpers, and a shitload of good machines. Also good members. Would love to see ya make it.

Also, thanks KO, will do my best.

Monopoly