T Nation

2 On 2 Off Log

Hi guys,

I’ve been a lurker here for a while and only just posted my first messgae the other day.

Anyways, I have decided to take the plunge and start my first cycle with many more to follow. (losing my juice virginity tomorrow)

I had considered doing a cycle last year but thank god I decided against it. I realise now that I was far more ignorant back then. I believe now I am ready however.

For various reasons I have decided on the 2 on 4 off protocol as per Bill Roberts. I have noticed that the idea of short cycles is gaining a lot of popularity (Mike Katz seems to be the most recent convert), and the idea behind them appeals to me.

It would also be an interesting addition to the experiment Bill Roberts had running on MesoRx with that guy Jim, so if Bill or anybody else is interested feel free to chime in.

Firstly, I’ll give you all some info on me.
I am 22 and have been working out for the past 7-8 years. Mind you, the first three or four of that were largely unproductive, so I have been seriously working out for around 3-4 years.
I have always wanted to be strong and big. Strength is first priority followed closely by size.
My stats:
Heigth: 5ft 8"
Weight: 180-190 (fluctuates plus or minus 5Ibs)
Bench: unequipped 315 x4
Deadlift: 510 x 2
Squat: unequipped 350 x 6
Bodyfat: unsure. I am usually not too concerned. I guess I would hold views similar to professor X on this subject)

I have not maxed out in a while. while 315x4 is my best bench I have had a lot of distractions lately so it is not as strong but at least 315 x 3 at the moment anyway.

I have made very few significant gains in the past 1.5 - 2 years and I believe I have reached a point where I have used my natural potential to a high degree so I wish to take it a step further.

You’ll notice and big difference in the deadlift and squat so getting my squat up will be a priority.

My cycle will be:
Days 1-11: 50mg TA with 200 Frontload
Days 1-14: 50mg Dbol (4 divided doses)
PCT: Clomid. 300mg FL day one and 100mg thereafter.
Obviously I have Nolva on hand also.

There you have it, nice and simple. Quite similar to Bill Roberts protocol except Anavar and cytadren are absent and clomid is not run throughout.

The dosage of TA may seem low to some but I decided I would go with a low dosage to see first how my body reacts to it.

The priority of this cycle is strength and size. Hoping maybe to put on 15Ibs. I will be consuming over 6000 calories a day during and after the cycle. All are clean calories, divided into 7 meals. So BULK BULK BULK.

So, I shall be giving regular updates on my progress. I hope that the thread will help inform potential newbies and give them an idea of what to expect from a cycle and possibly shed more light on the effectiveness of short cycles. I will post updates while I am on, during PCT and while I am off. The same goes for future cycles.

I “MAY” post pics (pre and post cycle) but I have to learn how to download the damn pics off the camera since I am a technical idiot.Obviously I do not want to make myself too recognisable either.YOu never know who’s reading.

Oh yeah, I would also like to thank all you guys for the great info I have read here. Especially guys like MK, P22 rainbow (he PM’d me some info the other day), tren-freak etc. Sorry if I didnt mention anoyone else but I gotta run.

Anyways, Later
I will post updates soon.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

keep us posted, as i too am interested in seeing some first hand experiences. i like the idea of shorties, the most productive cycle i have done was a short prop/drol run.

like bushboy, i’ll be starting a 3 on 3 off regimen with either prop/tren or prop/npp as the base, with either d-bol or drol as the oral component in the near future.

interested in hearing your experiences.

Celtic, you’ve made the right choice in keeping cycle duration to a minimum…however, I feel that 6000cals is ovekill–5000cals would be sufficient while on and 4000-4500 when you come off…the clomid will only need to be ran 100mg/d for 2wks, then switch to TRIBEX for the next 2.Good luck with this, I think you’ll be happy.

MK