2 On 2 Off Experiment

Well if you want to work EQ in thats up to you. Yes B-12 helps with appetite
and some other good things like protein metabolism. If I were taking B-12 I would
not go overboard. For me it raises body temp a bit, may not be comfortable this time of year.

Thanks!

[quote]OTS1 wrote:
Anyone know of any safe/effective appetite stimulants… mine is gone[/quote]

Epistane will make you eat.

[quote]OTS1 wrote:
BW 225 (+7)

Hit previous PR squat for a double today, and probably could have gotten a triple, but left it “in the tank”

Today is day 11 of first minicycle, by the way. Daily injections get old. Actually, its not the injection, its the charlie horse feeling for 36 hours afterwords at each inj site.

Yesterday I had a long drive, and sitting still forever was MURDER on the low back… just burned like I had been doing hypers all day, but I wasn’t. Does this sound like the dreaded “low back pumps”? If so, is this common with the compounds I’m taking?[/quote]

WOW im on test cyp, Im in 4th week and I have been getting insane back pumps, I do hypers and good morning before squats and my lower back gets rock hard and crampy.

[quote]horsepuss wrote:

WOW im on test cyp, Im in 4th week and I have been getting insane back pumps, I do hypers and good morning before squats and my lower back gets rock hard and crampy.

[/quote]

I am susceptible to those pumps too. I avoid the exercises that aggravate the condition until I am off compounds that heighten this tendency. I use glute/ham raises on a slant board instead of RDLs for instance. I find it leaves me back pain free.

[quote]OTS1 wrote:
Thats what I meant! How effective is B12? I ask about that, as its legal, and therefor readily available at reasonable price.

Boldenone wouldn’t work here… too long an ester… though maybe like a gram on day 1 would work?[/quote]

Too long acting even for that.

B12 it will be! Anyone have dosage recommendations?

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:
OTS1 wrote:
Thats what I meant! How effective is B12? I ask about that, as its legal, and therefor readily available at reasonable price.

Boldenone wouldn’t work here… too long an ester… though maybe like a gram on day 1 would work?

Too long acting even for that.[/quote]

On this matter could you frontload Test E on day one and then drop it?

Certainly more stable blood levels with shorter acting drugs. In addition, you can only have 14 days of suppression, and there are blood levels that are suppressive, but not really high enough to give the positive effects of the drug. I think shorter acting drugs (orals, prop, ace) is the way to go in this scheme.

It is technically possible to inject a high dose of TE on the first day… but if you look at this

To achieve a dose of 750mg each week (as close as possible at least) you would -

Day 1 - Inject 1500mg Test E, giving blood level of approx. 1400mg.
Day 4 - Blood level of 940mg.
Day 7 - 620mg.
Day 11 - 350mg.
Day 14 - 235mg.

As you can see it is far from ideal… look at a frontloaded Prop ester injected daily for 700mg/wk:

Day 1 - Inject only 340mg Test P, giving blood level of approx. 320mg.
Day 4 - Inject 100mg, giving blood level of 320mg.
Day 7 - Inject 100mg, giving blood level of 320mg.
Day 11 - Inject 100mg, giving blood level of 320mg.
Day 14 - Inject 100mg, giving blood level of 320mg.

It helps to see it written like this doesn’t it?

This second dosing regime, means that there is no large peak dose like with the first plan… which will result in MASSIVE levels of aromatase and 5-AR, increasing all potential sides massively.

This is my thought on the matter at least, you’d be hard pressed to find a time i recommend injecting anything less frequently…

JJ

EASY 10 lb bench PR today. Plenty left in the tank. This was my last training session “on”. I will have a last shot o’ test tomorrow.

SO, I hit a PR squat for an EASY double, and added 15 lbs to my bench. DL was mostly speed work this cycle.

I will deload next week. on my first off week, and then a 90% week.

I will run 20mg/day nolva while off.

BW today was 225, so thats a total of 8lbs gained. I’m very happy with this two week spurt. I will see how well things hold up over the next 2 weeks.

My guess: strength will hold steady and I will lose 5 lbs. I do however expect some great PR’s next mini cycle, which will coincide with a 3x3 training block.

note: I switched the past few days to 10mg halo on non training days and 30 on training days, and I like that dose as an ergo aid.

Thanks Brook,
Great post as usual-)

Update: 9 Days off. BW holding at 222. Been deloading as far as training goes, so couldn’t say about strength gains. Libido is EXCELLENT. Currently using 20/day nolv

14 Days off, BW 221 (+3), and I’m definitely leaner than I was a month ago. There have been no changes in diet or training that would cause me to be leaner.

Matched PR bench triple EASILY yesterday, so strength continues to stay high.

I’m going to stretch off time out a few more days and continue the Nolva. Mainly I just want to have my “on” time sync up with peak intensity of training, and that would mean waiting 3 more days. I figure longer to recover is not a problem.

Got a little acne last week, but I cannot say conclusively it was due to hormone manipulation. If it happens again, I might be able to say I see a pattern, but acne has not really been a problem for me in the past when using AAS

So far so good it seems. Keep at it, this looks promising.

So in the 14 day on period, how many times for instance are you benching? Are you into your next “on” period now?

I bench 2x per week. Squat 2x/week, DL 1x/week I do not change how often I train when on, but I do a 1 week deload every 4th week, and I schedule this for off times, and I cycle my intensity throughout those 3 weeks, and make sure I’m “on” during the highest intensity weeks.

I am now 8 days into my second “on” period
BW: 225

Strength: I have set major PR’s in every lift.

My goals were to increase strength, with muscle gain as a second goal.

Based on these goals I am EXTREMELY happy with my results so far. Weight gain has not been dramatic, but I agree with BR when he says this is a slow and steady type of way to do this.

Finished 2nd on period

BW: 225 I’m NOT eating for “bulking” and I would say I am a BIT leaner. Nothing tremendous though. Oddly everyone has noticed my traps and arms getting bigger. (shrug)

Strength gains: PHENOMENALLY HAPPY. Have set significant PR’s in all lifts.

This makes me happy.

Next on period I will be doing Dbol/TA. Dbol tends to make me break out, so I’m running it at 40/day rather than 50, and I will be running 50/day TA, as I have not run it before.

Will be interesting to compare the new “formula” to the old. Are you going to be using an AI with that dbol or no?