2 On/ 2 Off Cycle Log -Test Prop / Dbol

[quote]Pilosox wrote:
with the HCG usage during cycle until day 11, on day 15-19 i feel a little flat, with low pump. on day 20 i start feeling the pump again and muscles start to look fuller again. on day 21 testes are at their 75% size aprox… day 25 feeling strong and testes are full-sized.
libido has never been down on the off time, strenght is always up and now, on day 31 , i got a PR on bench press. lost 1,5 pounds more from the 12 that i gained, but im looking better than ever, and feeling stronger than ever too.
loving this kind of cycles, specially due to rapid recovery, and no real “off feeling”.

i think i will run 2-3 more shorties before stopping for more time, but hopefully my gear arrives
soon enought! until then i will be recovering; it will look something like 2on, 3-4off, depending on the arrival date…but as i said before, im strong and big and im on my 3rd week off. so i think i will do this kind of cycles forever¡¡!!
only bad experience is acne on the first off week, will try to lower the SERM for the next pct, and see how recovery goes…(always low dose letro)

cheers bro!![/quote]

Sounds good. I don’t know why more people don’t give this a shot, it sounds very reasonable. I guess some would debate ability to recover in just 2-4 weeks. I don’t have HCG so we’ll see how it goes for me. Also I guess with this method you’re on an AI/SERM for a considerably longer period (basically all the time if doing 2on/2off and 2/3 of the time if doing 2on/4off) so maybe long term that could be an issue.

BR explained he used a 0,32 mg daily dose of letro, when off; just to keep a good E/T ratio. when he uses aromatizable steroids, his dose doubles. he said you always have to keep estro under control, in order for better overall well beeing and higher T.

i think there is no problem with this on the long run, just run some bloodwork in order to check that E level doesnt drop too low…even dough you would feel some sides from low E2…

the HCG use is only for the hard recoverers, or for the ones that have a sensitive HPTA, like myself. i see my nuts shrink the 4th day on cycle, without HCG. if you dont suffer from this issue a short cycle without HCG wont affect you at all, IMHO.

Too late to resurrect an older thread? How are these cycles treating you? I started one myself today. Similar to yours, except running 300 test P front load on day one, followed by 100 per day from days 2-12. I am also running 50 mg dbol day one through fourteen as well as .5 mg of adex. Day 15 my post cycle starts, and similarly consists of Nova as well as Aromasin at 12.5 mg per day.

updates?

i wonder what a really high dose could do in 2 weeks of T prop and T ace… thinking like
700mg TP
1200mg TA
100mg winny
100mg anavar