2 New Flavors?

[quote]chrismcl wrote:
TSN = Total Sports Nutrition

I don’t know what made me hornier; making out with this cute little Korean hottie last night, or coming home afterwards and seeing the new flavors of Grow![/quote]

I’d choose the Korean girl.

[quote]Nate Dogg wrote:
chrismcl wrote:

I don’t know what made me hornier; making out with this cute little Korean hottie last night, or coming home afterwards and seeing the new flavors of Grow!

[/quote]

Ditto, ND.
Although if you do it right, there’s probably a protein shake involved somewhere, right???

lol

I am anxious to hear how the banana cream tastes. I tried a muscle milk pre-made banana cream a while back and it tasted pretty darn good, so I’d imagine the Biotest version would be even better. Keep up the good work guys!

[quote]Joe Weider wrote:
Nate Dogg wrote:
chrismcl wrote:

I don’t know what made me hornier; making out with this cute little Korean hottie last night, or coming home afterwards and seeing the new flavors of Grow!

Ditto, ND.
Although if you do it right, there’s probably a protein shake involved somewhere, right???

lol[/quote]

EXACTLY.

Nothing better than getting that Korean girl home for a little fun in the sack and a banana or orange creme smoothie poured all over her body so you can lick it off!

Messy? Yes. But it’s the best way to make some sexual activity fun and get the nutrition you need too!

so I’m here looking at this thread like “what the hell are they talking about? We’ve been seeing the strawberry Grow! and Grow! bars banner for along time” and then I refresh the page, and WHAM! it hits me.

[quote]Nate Dogg wrote:

Nothing better than getting that Korean girl home for a little fun in the sack and a banana or orange creme smoothie poured all over her body so you can lick it off!

Messy? Yes. But it’s the best way to make some sexual activity fun and get the nutrition you need too!

[/quote]

Dude, that would kick so much ass.

Talk about killin 2 birds with one stone.

[quote]chrismcl wrote:
Nate Dogg wrote:

Talk about killin 2 birds with one stone.[/quote]

Seriously, fuck the free shipping. For 150 bucks we should get a free Koren girl.

[quote]TriGWU wrote:
chrismcl wrote:
Nate Dogg wrote:

Seriously, fuck the free shipping. For 150 bucks we should get a free Koren girl.[/quote]

Now THATS a good idea… TC I hope your taking notes.

V

[quote]Nate Dogg wrote:
chrismcl wrote:

[/quote]

As would I

TB

[quote]Vegita wrote:
TriGWU wrote:
chrismcl wrote:
Nate Dogg wrote:

Seriously, fuck the free shipping. For 150 bucks we should get a free Koren girl.

Now THATS a good idea… TC I hope your taking notes.

V[/quote]

I think TC already thought of it, but enjoyed the test run so much that he’s keeping all the Korean girls to himself!

DAMN YOU TC!!

TB

[quote]TriGWU wrote:
Seriously, fuck the free shipping. For 150 bucks we should get a free Koren girl.[/quote]

Shit, you’ve got my vote. Should we start a poll?

[quote]Trailblazer wrote:
chrismcl wrote:

[/quote]

They’d have to change the logo, though: TSN = Total Sexual Nutrition. Or maybe, TBKN = Tota Body and Korean Nutrition. Or perhaps, AYENNLHAES = All You Ever Needed to Never Leave the House Again Except to Squat.

Yeah, that works.

If Korean girls are too much, I’m sure TC could get a great deal on Thai girls. I mean, from what Chris Shugart wrote about his trip to Thailand, the U.S. dollar goes a long way. Didn’t he pay like $5 for a massage that could have had a “happy ending?”

For $150 worth of product, I’m sure they could ship Thai girls to us. Hell, I’ll pay for shipping on that deal. It’s not like they’re that big. Shouldn’t cost too much to ship to my door through Fed-Ex.

[quote]Nate Dogg wrote:
If Korean girls are too much, I’m sure TC could get a great deal on Thai girls. I mean, from what Chris Shugart wrote about his trip to Thailand, the U.S. dollar goes a long way. Didn’t he pay like $5 for a massage that could have had a “happy ending?”

For $150 worth of product, I’m sure they could ship Thai girls to us. Hell, I’ll pay for shipping on that deal. It’s not like they’re that big. Shouldn’t cost too much to ship to my door through Fed-Ex.[/quote]

You could even make a game out of trying to clear out all those packaging peanuts.

[quote]TriGWU wrote:
Nate Dogg wrote:

For $150 worth of product, I’m sure they could ship Thai girls to us. Hell, I’ll pay for shipping on that deal. It’s not like they’re that big. Shouldn’t cost too much to ship to my door through Fed-Ex.

You could even make a game out of trying to clear out all those packaging peanuts.

[/quote]

Yeah, like finding all the places they might be hidden!!!

I mean, if they have sex shows involving fish, golf balls and other things, then finding some missing peanuts won’t be any different.

Nate, you’re really starting to sound like Veg.