2 New Flavors?

You sneaky little bastards… all the hemming and hawwing over the 1 new flavor we could get and the aticipation of when we could get it. Then BAM! no article, no discussion, just a huge banner with two new delicious looking flavors of Grow!. Now thats what I call a nice surprise. Any of you inside guys tried this stuff yet? (as Cy wipes a big orange powder mustache off his face) don’t keep us in the dark till it gets delivered, we want to live vicariously through your taste buds.

V

Actually what was sneaky was putting it under the powerful images. I couldn’t even really see the banner until I scrolled the power image off of my screen. It seemed to jump out at me then.

signs you’ve been on T-Nation too long:
“when you see Vegita has started a thread titled 2 new flavors” and your first thought is…huh, I’ve never really heard girls referred to that way before…"

Argh! Just got done unclenching my butt cheeks and noticed the same thing. =) Time to place another $150+ order!

LJ

oh, you must have missed that huge banner going across the top of the whole page then … :wink:

V

[quote]Vegita wrote:
oh, you must have missed that huge banner going across the top of the whole page then … :wink:

V[/quote]

honest to god it wasn’t there. I’m not that bad off today that I’d miss that.

[quote]Joe Weider wrote:
Vegita wrote:

V

[/quote]

As usual… it takes a while for some browsers to update that stuff. Not to mention it takes us a few minutes to get it all distributed. :wink:

[quote]LowfatMatt wrote:
Joe Weider wrote:
Vegita wrote:

V

As usual… it takes a while for some browsers to update that stuff. Not to mention it takes us a few minutes to get it all distributed. :wink:

[/quote]

Way to bail them all out… Jeez! you know how hard it is to get a leg up on these guys sometimes.

V

I’ll skip the new flavors. Neither looks appetizing to me.

Chocolate, Strawberry and Vanilla…you can’t go wrong with them! :wink:

[quote]Vegita wrote:

Way to bail them all out… Jeez! you know how hard it is to get a leg up on these guys sometimes.

V[/quote]

Veg…you’re my bro, my pal…maybe even my friend…but there’s no way in hell you’re ever getting a leg (or any other body part) up on me.
Not even in one of those MFM threesomes you fantasize about. Not even with Jenna.

:slight_smile:

[quote]Joe Weider wrote:
signs you’ve been on T-Nation too long:
“when you see Vegita has started a thread titled 2 new flavors” and your first thought is…huh, I’ve never really heard girls referred to that way before…"
[/quote]

I’m certain I’ve referred to women that way before!

[quote]Nate Dogg wrote:

Chocolate, Strawberry and Vanilla…you can’t go wrong with them! ;)[/quote]

Same here, the two new flavors don’t do it for me. I was hoping for cookies and cream.

[quote]iatguy wrote:
Nate Dogg wrote:

Chocolate, Strawberry and Vanilla…you can’t go wrong with them! :wink:

Same here, the two new flavors don’t do it for me. I was hoping for cookies and cream.[/quote]

Now, I would get excited for that!

I stuck with chocolate for awhile…

Then it was sold out… so I decided to give Vanilla a try… ended up liking it…

Strawberry came out and I thought… man if Biotest can get me to reorder Vanilla then I should atleast consider Strawberry.

Tried and loved it.

At this rate I have to try these other two.

This is the one time I’m not looking forward to Memorial Day… shipping starts tuesday :frowning:

I think the orange will be awesome. I think the banana will also be good. Just think orange in things like cottage cheese and yogurt.

What I would really like to see is some strawberry Surge. Now that would be awesome.

If that orange is anything like “TGIF’s” orange creme alcoholic mixed drink I’ll definately give it a shot!!!

MAN…I just placed an order too.

The orange flavor has my excited. I’ve been mixing powdered orange gatorade with vanilla whey for a while and it tastes great. To have that in Grow and low carb will rock. I think some other fruity flavors might be good, maybe Pineapple?

I always wondered, what does the TSN logo on the front mean?

TSN = Total Sports Nutrition

I don’t know what made me hornier; making out with this cute little Korean hottie last night, or coming home afterwards and seeing the new flavors of Grow!