2 Months Of Training, Before/After

This post has been edited

So what do you want?

what do you want? You’ve only been in the game for 2 months?

you need to stay with a lifting program for at least 6 weeks man. One month is not long enough. 4 weeks is too short.

I gave you a 1 because that’s where you are right now. You are at a starting point. Come back in 4 months with some updates, then after that, another 4 months update…etc. It takes time.

Stay dedicated. Eat more. Lift heavy and hard. Experiment with negatives too.

see, this is what you want to do 2 years from now. check this guy out.

http://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=1942179

awesome

[quote]Standard Donkey wrote:
awesome[/quote]

x2 with cherry on top. You should see if you can get in a contest around September-ish.

Everybody, EVERYBODY who trains and eats right for the first time in their lives end up looking like you after 2 months. It’s great that you feel proud enough to post in this forum, but you would be better off just posting the befores and afters in your profile instead?

i call bullshit on the stats of your lifts, there is no way.

I can’t see much of a difference to be honest. I think you should have made a blog in the “Physique and Performance Photos” and then made some running updates so we can see your progress.

Dont see any change. Sorry.

What kind of wood trim is that on your closets? I give that a 10.

[quote]jck524 wrote:
i call bullshit on the stats of your lifts, there is no way. [/quote]

Likewise, and it really stinks.

I’ve made marginal improvements too. I can actually feel my triceps now and I see the beginning of chest muscles. You see…this stuff is only impressive to us. Anyone else who sees this isn’t going to care/notice. Because, in the big picture it’s just baby steps. Regardless, keep going and we’ll see where we’re at in a few months.

I think his original lifts weren’t 1RM. Otherwise, if they were that’s pure BS.

Dnt worry bout all these haters. lookin good bro.
when u start to hit a plateau, which im guessing is coming soon, take a few day(2-3) off and them come back with a rep/set/weight ratio different than before.

not impressive at all bra
come back in 2 years
everyone has new years rezes and keeps um for 8 weeks

not impressive at all bra
come back in 2 years
everyone has new years rezes and keeps um for 8 weeks

In 2 months u went from 65kg to 182kg on deadlift???

All the other lifts too, I dont wanna call u a liar, but…

YOu got leaner and probably stronger. Incredible.