T Nation

2 Months into Testogel, T/ E/Thyroid Not Optimal, Opinions


#1

Hi

Previous poster and two months into testogel 2 sachets, since moving from 2 sachets all that seems to have increased is estrogen, thryoid still looks iffy and T not all that high.

Have experienced benefits initially with sleep and labido that have warn off. But still her above averagely hard erections...

Opinions on what to do next? Docs fine with moving to diff forms of T (injections) and will discuss Monday at apportionment, not sure what's available in UK bar? Don't want nebido and would like Test Ethnante if possible.

Thanks


#2

Bloods


#3

TSH is too high, fT3 should be mid-range, is low. Suspect low body temperatures. See the thyroid basics sticky. Do you have a long term history of using iodized salt?

With [subclinical] hypothyroidism, transdermal T typically does not work and inability to absorb transdermal T is a symptom of hypothyroidism. Don’t be fooled by thyroid lab ranges, they also mislead doctors.

T eth would be the best option for you. Also see these stickies:
advice for new guys
protocol for injections
thyroid basics

Thyroid/iodine should be a major focus for you.

Please stop creating new posts where we do not have past context.<<<<<<<<<<<


#4

[quote]KSman wrote:
TSH is too high, fT3 should be mid-range, is low. Suspect low body temperatures. See the thyroid basics sticky. Do you have a long term history of using iodized salt?

With [subclinical] hypothyroidism, transdermal T typically does not work and inability to absorb transdermal T is a symptom of hypothyroidism. Don’t be fooled by thyroid lab ranges, they also mislead doctors.

T eth would be the best option for you. Also see these stickies:
advice for new guys
protocol for injections
thyroid basics

Thyroid/iodine should be a major focus for you.

Please stop creating new posts where we do not have past context.<<<<<<<<<<<

[/quote]

Thanks for the reply as always Ksman, and sorry for a new thread :frowning:

-poor long term use of iodized salt, have added kelp to supplement list. (yet to try iodine replenishment)
-Point noted and read in stickies about thryoid and trans T not being absorbed.

-I have read all stickies mentioned, Test E is probabily not going to be offered here in uk (Seems sustanon and Nebedo are options, but im on private insurance so hopefully may allow for other options?)…
-HCG and AI will most likely be off limits via script, but ill most likely add UGL HCG myself once iv got a protocall dialed in, iv sent my endo studies of HCG use for secondary young males for fertility reasons to try and pursuad him…
-AI would have to be dosed myself, depending how my estro respons… Curious as to what the long term safety aspects are in regards to long term AI use? I Guess its best to get a T program that avoids long term AI use?

Thanks again KSman.


#5

bump for any opinions


#6

I have moved from gel’s to injection 250mg (1vile) once every two weeks, but I’m allowed to self administer so will probably go for 125mg once a week.

Is this a conservative does in comparison to 2 gel’s ?

any other information appreciated, never injected before but I’m sure i can figure that out with a few youtube vids.


#7

Injecting what?

AI long term? What are the risks of long term high E2? AI dosed properly providesE2 near 22pg/ml and that is healthy. There really are not any risks for low dose anastrozole. The side effects in the literature for females with cancer are really from E2=zero, not the drug itself. A few guys here do not feel right on anastrozole even with a good E2 target and aromasin is then an alternative.


#8

[quote]KSman wrote:
Injecting what?

AI long term? What are the risks of long term high E2? AI dosed properly providesE2 near 22pg/ml and that is healthy. There really are not any risks for low dose anastrozole. The side effects in the literature for females with cancer are really from E2=zero, not the drug itself. A few guys here do not feel right on anastrozole even with a good E2 target and aromasin is then an alternative.[/quote]

Test ethanate, and true on the AI, I’ll see how my e2 rises as at the moment on 2 tubes of gel
It’s sitting at 86 (22 U.S. scale) with total TT at 13nmol 6 hours post application of 1 sachet and one the night before…hopefully be lower on injections as it won’t go through skin/fat and aromatise?


#9

Have you read the protocol for injections sticky? See the references to insulin syringes for injecting.


#10

[quote]KSman wrote:
Have you read the protocol for injections sticky? See the references to insulin syringes for injecting. [/quote]

Yeh I have, we don’t get multi use vials in UK so problem will be getting around measuring it… Or if I draw it all up and leave it in barrel?


#11

You can load into syringes, inject, clean needle with alcohol prep-pad, recap.
or load dose to separate syringes and store.

And: https://www.google.com/search?q=Transferring+from+amps+to+multi-dose+vials


#12

Hey guys, just done my first injection! All went well and didn’t hurt until after and its been a bit sore for half hour now haha…

Also in terms of the vials, it was actually in little glass ampules that you snap the top off… In terms of multi dosing this i guess ill just draw half into one syringe and half into another?

thanks


#13

Any update on how you are doing please?