2 Months In...

My endo put me on 200mg a week and I really thought this was finally going to be the answer to all my problems. Strength and sex drive have increased but im starting to think I’ve got some estrogen domination problems because it doesn’t matter how much I adjust my diet or how much cardio I do I still seem to keep running into the same problems I’ve had for a while now.

I have alot of water retention in my chest and abdomin. I know its water because its there 1 minute and gone the next. I know everyone is going to carry a little bit of water weight but this makes me look like i got bitch tits sometimes. Im 30 years old and and my body fat somewhere in the 10% range. I just cant seem to kick the water in my chest and stomach

Hi kzorn,

Glad you found this site.

I would strongly recommend first reading through all of the sticky posts at the top of this forum, and then skim through some of the other threads. You will find a wealth of information that should be able to point you in the right direction - many many people are in the exact same boat as you.

Once you have read through the existing suggestions, please feel free to come back and ask for clarification if something does not make sense or if you have any additional questions.

Hope that helps get you started.

Good Luck.

sorry should have hit the search button first…found some great articles already!
Thx again

sorry should have hit the search button first…found some great articles already!
Thx again

Ok Ive read all the Sticky’s…I didn’t really come across anyone with the exact symptoms as me but Im guessing and hopeing it has something to do with my E2 level. The good news is that I have my 2 month follow up with my endo in 5 days so I should be able to get some numbers from my blood to see where Im at. If it is a problem with estrogen a simple prescription of Armidix should do the trick right?

possibly, but even if you fix your Estradiol, you could still be feeling bad if your Thyroid is off, or your Vit D, or ferritin, etc. etc. etc.

I would ask for everything in the blood test sticky otherwise you could go through years of treating a single thing at a time (which is what most of us have struggled through).

I fixed my T - but didn’t feel good.
then I fixed my E2 - but didn’t feel good.
then I fixed my vit D - but didn’t feel good.
then I fixed my thyroid - but didn’t feel good.
Then I fixed my DHEA and Pregnenelone - but didn’t feel good.
then I fixed my ferriten levels - but didn’t feel good.
then I fixed my cortisol levels - and I am finally (after 2 long frustrating years of treatment and 6 years of no treatment before that) starting to feel good for a prolonged period of time.

will your case be that complicated, I hope not, but if your insurance covers it and you can talk the doctor into the blood tests, why not rule out all of the possibilities now? why wait 2+ years to finally find out you have a cortisol or Vit D problem as well?