#2 Everytime I Eat

well, almost everytime after I eat. It started like a month ago, everytime I eat like 10 mins later, I have to go to the bathroom (somewhat watery). 3, 4 times a day. I been taking Spike and Grow!. I stopped taking Spike but that’s not it and it couldn’t been Grow! cause I been taking protein (nitrotech) for like 2 yrs. I mix my Grow! with milk like i did w/ all my protein shake. What could it be? And I been drinking milk for all my life and no problem…I don’t get it, I didn’t really change anything in my diet.

What I am really concern is that would my body absorb enough nutrition? I am getting like 4000 calories (am 160lbs) and I don’t want those to go to waste. Any ideas?

What’s your fiber intake?

Maybe you are overloading the ol’ GI tract with the milk/Grow! combo.

I’m not an expert on lactose intolerance but I imagine you will experience GI distress if you suddenly increase your intake.

Food for thought… :slight_smile:

Among the many things it could be, you may be anemic.

[quote]gordonshumway wrote:
Among the many things it could be, you may be anemic. [/quote]

I don’t think I am all the symptoms. Isn’t if one is constipated? I thought it’s most common for women because they lose blood every months.

I am wondering if it could be my liver. I had been taking Spike with 4-AD-EC a month or so ago, but I stopped taking both already and problem still continue. Stupid question, but did my liver gone bad/damage? :slight_smile:
Thanks!

man…I had all kinds of intestinal problems over the past 2 years of my life – diareha right after meals, bad gas, bubbling in my stomach, heartburn, you name it, I had it. I am a hypocondriact so first I’m thinking IBS – then I"m thinking lactose intolerance – then I’m thinking some sort of cancer. I was afraid to go on long trips because I knew if I ate, I’d need a bathroom.

A month ago, I began eating healthy and reading more into that subject. Basically now, I’m taking in a gallon of water a day, one glass of milk maybe 2 or 3 times a week with dinner (but mainly water). I’m eating 6 servings of fruits a day with every meal and eat lots of fiber-rich foods. I’m eating more than I’ve ever eaten before in my entire life (as far as calories and protein go), and I’m never bloated, never feel the gases in my stomach bubbling, never get heartburn anymore…and I go like clockwork every day…once 10 minutes after I wake up, and once at 5:30 PM every day of the week no matter what.

[quote]deapee wrote:
man…I had all kinds of intestinal problems over the past 2 years of my life – diareha right after meals, bad gas, bubbling in my stomach, heartburn, you name it, I had it. I am a hypocondriact so first I’m thinking IBS – then I"m thinking lactose intolerance – then I’m thinking some sort of cancer. I was afraid to go on long trips because I knew if I ate, I’d need a bathroom.

A month ago, I began eating healthy and reading more into that subject. Basically now, I’m taking in a gallon of water a day, one glass of milk maybe 2 or 3 times a week with dinner (but mainly water). I’m eating 6 servings of fruits a day with every meal and eat lots of fiber-rich foods. I’m eating more than I’ve ever eaten before in my entire life (as far as calories and protein go), and I’m never bloated, never feel the gases in my stomach bubbling, never get heartburn anymore…and I go like clockwork every day…once 10 minutes after I wake up, and once at 5:30 PM every day of the week no matter what.[/quote]

Impressive.