2 Days Before My First Show

[quote]sexy_animal wrote:
First of all, I want to say that you look amazing and I want to look like you. Please don’t take this the wrong way, but could you tell me if your physique is 100% natural? At any point in your life did you ever take anabolic steroids, prohormones or other strong performance enhancers? I’m only trying to understand what kind of physique is possible and realistic without the aid of serious chemicals. Thank you. [/quote]

:facepalm:

[quote]DOHCrazy wrote:
sexy_animal wrote:
First of all, I want to say that you look amazing and I want to look like you. Please don’t take this the wrong way, but could you tell me if your physique is 100% natural? At any point in your life did you ever take anabolic steroids, prohormones or other strong performance enhancers? I’m only trying to understand what kind of physique is possible and realistic without the aid of serious chemicals. Thank you.

[/quote]

What the fuck?

First of all, I want to say that you look amazing and I want to look like you. Please don’t take this the wrong way, but could you tell me if your physique is 100% natural? At any point in your life did you ever take anabolic steroids, prohormones or other strong performance enhancers? I’m only trying to understand what kind of physique is possible and realistic without the aid of serious chemicals. Thank you. [/quote]

Sounds like a question better asked through a private message.

Congratulations on placing 3rd in your first contest! As already noted, your arms will be vital in getting you ready for the next show. Your quads are incredible, but there was no photo of your legs from the back so I can’t speak to hams and calves. I have the same problem with narrow clavicles–just keep adding mass to your shoulders to accommodate. Back thickness would help too. You could easily take first at your next show if you work on these things.

DOHCrazy wrote:
sexy_animal wrote:
First of all, I want to say that you look amazing and I want to look like you. Please don’t take this the wrong way, but could you tell me if your physique is 100% natural? At any point in your life did you ever take anabolic steroids, prohormones or other strong performance enhancers? I’m only trying to understand what kind of physique is possible and realistic without the aid of serious chemicals. Thank you.

What the fuck?[/quote]

Come on. He’s 5’10" and dropped from about 185 pounds to 163. You think he’s on steroids?

OP, nice physique. Great job!

Wow you must have the exact same genes as the OP to be asking this question, right? Cause I am sure you know that this game is mostly genetics sprinkled with busting your ass and intelligent training choices. Maybe I should ask Ronnie Coleman how big he was naturally so I can get an idea of how big I can get? lol

Awesome man and great conditioning. Well done on 3rd place for your first show.

cheers i was buzzing for days after,and was in pizza hut about 10min after getting off the stage.
with regards to me using stuff lol, no i work for my local council as a gym instructor. they have a zero drug tollernace policy. so if i did take any and if anyone ever found out etc etc, not sure what would happen but would look bad on me. (not worth possibly losing my job over)

ive trained for 10years in all. Typical stuff to start with, just chest and arms lol. But for the last 4 years or so ive had my nutrition nailed and training nailed. it helps that about 4 years ago i met my wife who does all my cooking (8-10 meals a day! she is a saint)and i stopped drinking really as well, just the very odd drink every few months. so in answer to can you get a good body! if you dedicate yourself to it, 100% spot on nutrtion, stop drinking, stop eating crap except for the odd treat meal. And get plenty of rest then yes just depends if you want to make all the sacrifices nessesery? plus the food bill sucks! (i was spending 15+ pounds a day at the peak of my diet!)

in repy to davidcox1 my hams did lack and my calfs suck balls! ive trained them to the point of nearly crying like a big girl. they have improved but dont think i will ever have great calfs just be nice to wear shorts one days and not have chicken legs

GREAT shape for that competition. If you keep training hard, you know you could well win one next year.

Good luck with adding some more size to legs and arms, chest and back definately looking good. Great V to the back.

Keep on going, mate!

[quote]Harris Russ wrote:
cheers i was buzzing for days after,and was in pizza hut about 10min after getting off the stage.
with regards to me using stuff lol, no i work for my local council as a gym instructor. they have a zero drug tollernace policy. so if i did take any and if anyone ever found out etc etc, not sure what would happen but would look bad on me. (not worth possibly losing my job over)

ive trained for 10years in all. Typical stuff to start with, just chest and arms lol. But for the last 4 years or so ive had my nutrition nailed and training nailed. it helps that about 4 years ago i met my wife who does all my cooking (8-10 meals a day! she is a saint)and i stopped drinking really as well, just the very odd drink every few months. so in answer to can you get a good body! if you dedicate yourself to it, 100% spot on nutrtion, stop drinking, stop eating crap except for the odd treat meal. And get plenty of rest then yes just depends if you want to make all the sacrifices nessesery? plus the food bill sucks! (i was spending 15+ pounds a day at the peak of my diet!) [/quote]

Thank you very much for clearing that up. You just look incredibly defined and with a good amount of muscle. Most guys on this site are either very lean with no muscle, or have muscle covered up with pounds upon pounds of fat, so I wasn’t particularly interested in their opinions as I already know how to accomplish those types of results. You just have a great balance of muscle and a low body-fat, which for a natural trainee is DAMN impressive. Probably less then 10% of the people who frequent this site ever looked this good, so thank you for being a good role model!

cheers, depends what your after, you will look alot bigger with a bit of fat, i was at my gym and was in a long sleeve top talking to the gym owner about how my show went. another member was listning in. it wasnt until half way through my upper bodywork out that i took my top off and just wore a vest. then the memeber comented on me, (said how i didnt look anything special with my top on) which i didnt, it looked like i trained but with no real size.

you will look alot bigger with your top off, when you have low body fat, but not so good with it on…unless your a beast! im carrying a bit of fat now, just about have abs (if you squint) but now look bulky and fill my t-shirts out again. i cannot maintian my fat that low. the cost and the effort is to much for me. and i need to put some size on so carrying a few pounds of fat is ok. but anything more is just a pain as it requires months of dieting. clean bulking is the way to go.
you carnt flex fat!

good physik , and congrats , harris

[quote]optheta wrote:
waylanderxx wrote:
I’m jealous of your quad sweep.

Weaknesses that stick out to me is arm size and delts. Your clavicles don’t look very wide, so you really need to pack some mass on up there. Sick conditioning though.

Was it not possible for you to drop down to a lower weight class? You look to be one of the smaller ones in that group photo.

Question waylander how can you tell if somebody has small clavicles? I mean is there a certain look thats missing when there smaller?[/quote]

Not to rag on you or anything OP, I’m just answering the question so don’t get pissed :wink:

If you look at his MM pose, you can see that his shoulders aren’t much wider than his waist. That doesn’t mean his shoulders are undeveloped, it just means the clavicle bones aren’t especially wide. Which gives him the appearance of looking narrow.

awesome bro…god luck.

Harris Russ wrote:

ive trained for 10years in all. Typical stuff to start with, just chest and arms lol. But for the last 4 years or so ive had my nutrition nailed and training nailed. it helps that about 4 years ago i met my wife who does all my cooking (8-10 meals a day! she is a saint)and i stopped drinking really as well, just the very odd drink every few months. so in answer to can you get a good body! if you dedicate yourself to it, 100% spot on nutrtion, stop drinking, stop eating crap except for the odd treat meal. And get plenty of rest then yes just depends if you want to make all the sacrifices nessesery? plus the food bill sucks! (i was spending 15+ pounds a day at the peak of my diet!)

Thank you very much for clearing that up. You just look incredibly defined and with a good amount of muscle. Most guys on this site are either very lean with no muscle, or have muscle covered up with pounds upon pounds of fat, so I wasn’t particularly interested in their opinions as I already know how to accomplish those types of results. You just have a great balance of muscle and a low body-fat, which for a natural trainee is DAMN impressive. Probably less then 10% of the people who frequent this site ever looked this good, so thank you for being a good role model!
[/quote]

haha, it must really suck to be as naive and foolish as you.

You think successful bodybuilders put as much muscle on as they have by keeping themselves on a calorie restricted diet all year just so they can have abs? Get a fucking clue.

The funniest part of your post is that you claim to be able to achieve both of the extremes, but not the middle ground.

“Yah man, I can get massive with some fat on me or lean with no muscle, there’s no middle ground for me!”

I’m truly sad for you. You will continue to fail at your physique goals with this kind of attitude.

Super physic man!
Really like the chest in the side chest shot, and quads separation.
Really impressing.

Keep up the good work gave you a 9’n, curious to see how you will be with bigger arms and calves :slight_smile:

Seconding Waylander here, arms and delts are the most glaring weaknesses. Otherwise, bloody good job and well done on placing in the top 3.

You have great body men.Keep hitting the gym as hard as you can. :slight_smile: