2 Days Before My First Show

best leg shot that i took, i know people get killed here for not posting leg photo

another front shot.

one with some tan,

back spread, ive since been taught a better way to do this.

side chest.

most muscular/chest

Good job. I gave you a 9. Stats? Height/weight etc?

nice work man, good lucj with the comp let us know how you go!

in all a total of 10 of us competed in my group, inter under 80kg. im number 10. i came 3rd which i was pleased with as it was my first show. i think my weakness was just general size. (im sure some of you will tell my my weak points) please do! im doing another show in 16months trying to put some size on.
train 3x a week
a chest back and shoulders
b hamstrings calfs and triceps
c quads biceps forearms.
im trying to gain size on legs and arms i would say they really lacked. my arms shrunk down to nothing, and looked really small in my fron double bicep poses. but i can only improve…???

Gave you a 9 as well, good luck at your competition man. You seem pretty solidly built to me.

the show as you can guess was a week or two ago, just the photos that were 2 days or so before.
i eat anything from 8-10 times a day. not counting shakes as a meal. i dont drink (carnt afford to all my money goes on food!) and beast myself in the gym, im lucky in that one of my training partners was paid to train for 18months by a protein company and really beast me, i thought i trained hard until i did my first leg work out with him…big ouch he comp in mr universe! bit of a tank, makes me feel really small and weak when i train with him lol.

im 5.10
i weighed 74kgs!! on stage dropped 10kg in all
14 weeks of dieting
best lifts (dont really train super heavy go more for the feel and squeeze)
squats 170kg for 1
bench 140kg for 3
dead lift 140kg for 8

what did your diet look like for these 14 weeks…very curious! thanks

Congrats. Was this your first time dieting down to this level of conditioning?

yeah, got in to shape for my wedding the year before, and thought could i do a show next year? why not! so from new years eve up until the show which was about a 9-10month gap all i did was train and eat, no holidays, didnt celebrate first years wedding, bithdays nothing. no booze or junk food.
my diet varied from week to week

first month
introduced cv (3-4 sess a week 30min) and just cleaned up my diet that little bit more, carbs 200-175-150 thats weight so 200grams of brown rice that 160grams of carbs (make sense?)

weeks 4-8
worked up to 11 cv sessions a week all 40min and dropped weights to 3x a week, carbs were
now 175-150-125
only brown rice for carbs and lots of chicken and turkey. no tuna as its a poor protein but fresh tuna ok, so chicken and rice for breakfast! ate about 10 times a day, plenty of green veg and worked up to 10 litres of water a day. steak every night

week 10-12
carbs 150-125-100-80-50
felt crap at this point, 50 grams of rice, struggle to walk up stairs and really had to get myself going for my work outs training partners really heplped, still lots of CV mostly walking as getting really bored of doing Cv in the gym.

last week,
carb deplete (done by having low carbs and training fast with reps upper body only, no legs done as this can smooth them out…apparantly?)
then 3 days of carb up. 1 oz of turkey 3 oz of potato and 1 third of a banana every hour. dropped water a litte bit, had 4 effervesent vit c a day. then sip water on the day.

I’m jealous of your quad sweep.

Weaknesses that stick out to me is arm size and delts. Your clavicles don’t look very wide, so you really need to pack some mass on up there. Sick conditioning though.

Was it not possible for you to drop down to a lower weight class? You look to be one of the smaller ones in that group photo.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
I’m jealous of your quad sweep.

Weaknesses that stick out to me is arm size and delts. Your clavicles don’t look very wide, so you really need to pack some mass on up there. Sick conditioning though.

Was it not possible for you to drop down to a lower weight class? You look to be one of the smaller ones in that group photo.[/quote]

Question waylander how can you tell if somebody has small clavicles? I mean is there a certain look thats missing when there smaller?

Wow looking amazing man. Well done on the show!

lower weight class…did cross my mind but im too tall, most guys in my class were 5.5 at the most, i felt like the bfg! never thought of my self as tall until i saw my opponents! so dropping to 69kg would have ment me cutting a limb off.
really for my height i should be in the under 90kg class, but that would mean me putting on 14kgs of muscle, which isint going to happen any time soon.

my aims are to fill out all over, mostly legs and arms at the mo. if i can be on stage at 79kg that would be nice, and acheivable still 12-13 pounds of muscle. but an extra inch or two on each thigh would weigh a bit im sure. and im giving my self 18months to bulk now.

First of all, I want to say that you look amazing and I want to look like you. Please don’t take this the wrong way, but could you tell me if your physique is 100% natural? At any point in your life did you ever take anabolic steroids, prohormones or other strong performance enhancers? I’m only trying to understand what kind of physique is possible and realistic without the aid of serious chemicals. Thank you.