2 Day Workout Program?

Hello, I have a 2 day split a week program but I am wanting to replace the upright rows and good mornings. I am thinking I can just do sldl instead of the good mornings but I am still trying to figure out what to replace the upright rows with. Here is the program I am using. Squat - 2-3 sets, 8-12 reps
Stiff-Leg Deadlift - 2-3 sets, 8-12 reps
Lying Press - 2-3 sets, 8-12 reps
Bent-over Rows - 2-3 sets, 8-12 reps
Military Press - 2-3 sets, 8-12 reps
Shrugs - 2-3 sets, 8-12 reps
Biceps Curls - 2-3 sets, 8-12 reps
Close Grip Lying Press - 2-3 sets, 8-12 reps
Twists - 2-3 sets, 8-12 reps
Crunches - 2-3 sets, 12-15 reps
Click Here For A Printable Log Of Day 1

Day 2:

Lunges - 2-3 sets, 8-12 reps
Calf Raise - 2-3 sets, 12-15 reps
Wide Grip Lying Press - 2-3 sets, 8-12 reps
Pullovers - 2-3 sets, 8-12 reps
Reverse Close Grip Bent-over Rows - 2-3 sets, 8-12 reps
Front Raise - 2-3 sets, 8-12 reps
Upright Rows - 2-3 sets, 8-12 reps
Reverse Grip Curls - 2-3 sets, 8-12 reps
Lying Triceps Extensions - 2-3 sets, 8-12 reps
Good Morning - 2-3 sets, 12-15 reps

Any expert advice would be great. Due to life situations I cannot go to the gym and all I have is a bench, barbell, ez curl barl and the rack ofcourse that the barbell sits on. Thanks for the help for those that do.

Since you already have sldl in day 1, no sense repeating on day 2. How about single leg rdl?
For upright row, have you tried sghp?? Similar but different. If you’re pulling this movement because it’s aggravating something, sghp probably won’t work either.

None of them are hurting anything just heard that eventually it will tear up my shoulder and thanks for the reply.

Generally I’d say get some heavy work in at some point and less assistance fluff, either of these would be better…

Given everything that’s here, you could probably drop them without picking up replacement exercise and not notice a difference.

Will def look into the snatch high pull doesnt seem to be bad on your shoulders like the upright row so i will see how it goes. Again thanks for your advice believer423

Okay, Thank you strongmangoals. So probably drop both then? Like Rampantbadger said I agree it is a lot of assistance but I have good endurance and I dont always do the 3x10-12 sometimes ofcourse I lower reps and go higher weight etc. I have it on a rotation to where I am getting 3 days rest in between so was just wanting to make it count. Thank you all for your help and I appreciate it very much.!